Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
Love that the ever conscientious healthcare professional is always putting others needs before her own!!

Using up a disabled toilet to feed her baby!!!

when she is happy to do it anywhere discreetly according to the videos from last week (see previous reciepts)

Belfast isn’t that big
You could have sat in a cafe
Gone to mama & papas
Gone back to the car

But no instead you had to be a C&NT and block someone else’s access to a service that is there for their disabled needs.

She is one, self entitled, hateful bitch!
I refused to feed my baba in the toilets because it just felt like a germy spot. It was hard to beat a cosy corner in a coffee shop. A nice cup of coffee & a burping clothing over my shoulder for privacy 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 12

lucy66

VIP Member
My friend works at the glenavon and Freenise got nothing free 👏👏👏. She's trying to make us think that because she's a big instahun that the glenavon rolled out the red carpet for her with the prosecco and wine. The photos she posted were awful in every way, her budget mustn't have stretched to a professional photographer 😂

• Haha

Laurajane85

Denise making out they chose the 4star instead of the 5 star palace because it had a suite with a kitchenette, terrace & hot tub... the palace has gorgeous suites with terraces and hot tubes, it's a beautiful hotel, they clearly are as tight as a ducks arse and just didn't want to spend the extra... all smoke and mirrors as per

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I’d say the Gallagher sisters WhatsApp group is lit though 👀 🍷 ☕ can only imagine them reading through all this & laughing
Hilarious! I’d say it’s totally on fire. 🤣🤣
---
I hate the way she always ends her whinging sessions about the kids with some twee shite like “mama love will get me through”
Also she hates her hair.
OMG…she shaved her in a set of locks 🤣🤣🤣
That’s one of the worst hairstyles I’ve ever seen…it’s like a 90’s throwback to the spice girls. She HATES IT 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Rosesarepink

Chatty Member
From a safety point of view surely better to have the kids beside you in your viewpoint if you want a pic of just you and your partner so you can see they are ok and they can see you. Way behind you and still in the shot is odd. As for not much for the kids to do - one is a newborn and the other a young toddler - what would they be doing?! Should have went somewhere that had things for kids to like a hotel with a kids pool/park they could be taken to.

Laurajane85

I am so thankful we had them in car seats … she wasn’t so concerned about car seats last year on her holidays!! But of course now she is thankful for them!
Pure DOSE!
I'm shocked they were in carseats as her attitude was very much 'you do you... I know what's best for my babies... etc etc etc' when really she knows fuck all when it comes to safety of children, the woman is one of the biggest arseholes on the whole of Instagram.

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
I’d rugby tackle anyone who provided one to my child 🤦‍♀️ I have already picked all the stick lollies out of my trick or treat sweets because I don’t even want school age kids getting them.
When they come off the stick they are a real danger for almost any age.

There was a death recently due to choking of a NINE year old girl in Australia eating a BOILED SAUSAGE recent thatgives me goosebumps. Never mind feeding a 17 month old a boiled hard sweet she wouldn’t know any better about, You really can’t be too careful with your babies 😫

She is the most incompetent NHS worker I have ever seen.

ruby75

Jesus Christ, she absolutely loves herself, and, as a man, I can honestly say, she’s like fuck all. She thinks being stick thin automatically correlates to beauty…ehhhh, no, sorry Denise.
And can someone tell me, would anyone really wear that dress as a kimono, or was that her cringebag way of showing flesh…..AGAIN?! I swear to god, I’ve seen more of that woman’s tits and body, than I have my own mrs. She actually turns my gut, the state of her
And lastly, couldn’t you laugh at the post where she (very purposely) uses the song “don’t I make it look easy” 😂😂😂 do ya fuck, you’re constantly craving attention, adoration and commendations for doing what you’re SUPPOSED to be doing, raising 2 young children. She’s 40 into the bargain. Attention seeking at her age is desperate. I wouldn’t be surprised if her own ma thinks she’s a useless fucker

• Heart
  • Haha

angel911

VIP Member
Get the impression she’s not having that great a time on holidays.

To be honest if I had two under two I wouldn’t want to be away for two weeks one is probably long enough - she can’t do try ons or make up so her content is a bit average family holiday stuff - the comment about wherever they were today - it was ok but wouldn’t want to stay long etc sounds like someone who is tired walking about with two v young children and misses the comfort of their own home 😬

But it will be billed as the best family holiday EVER and just what we needed bla bla - wonder does she not realise that no one actually gives a fk??!!

Rosesarepink

Chatty Member
If you hated your body would you take a pic of it in a bikini and post online for thousands of strangers to see? Of course you wouldn't- looking for validation online will never truly satisfy or bring any kind of contentment.

cooper95

So shes saying they were half board breakfast and dinner but the hotel allowed them to swap to lunch as they liked eating out at night. How come no pics of the lunch buffet then as we sure as hell have had pics of everything else! I smell 💩!
---
And no f’ing wonder wee Reece woke from his sleep, she’d him parked right next to the DJ booth ffs!!!!

• Haha

Evesdropping

VIP Member
Oh she's wicked tonight calling out that person who replied to her story where she was clearly looking a freebie or discount on her Christmas night out. I mean she doesn't bother me enough for me to reply to her anyway with my thoughts but I don't agree on outting someone who does and tagging them so her followers can go and give them abuse for her.

• Haha
  • Wow

Rosesarepink

Chatty Member
Why feel the need to go onto a social media platform and complain that a drink a business sells is not to your liking in the words of the late Nicky Graeme of BB - who is she?! What does she hope to achieve by doing that?

• Heart
Anyone planning a holiday, you won't manage to pack without those stories....doing what no mother has ever done before! 🙄

• Haha

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
I hate when people do this on Insta - if you put yourself out there then you got to expect some not so nice comments amongst the replies.

It just shows her true nature, a bully. There is no need to show her name to everyone, just ignore or respond directly.
And the next story saying she’d love to foster but she uses the only spare room in her house as a walk in robe to ensure his first daughter can’t stay.
I’d say she wouldn’t pass the foster criteria as they would see right though her falseness