Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cosey_nunt

Chatty Member
Someone in the comments on her newest video has wrote -
Your catch phrase is ‘we’re gonna get some food’ ‘I’m hungry’. FOOD OBSESSED. All you spoke about!
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Demi on the plane as they were getting their food - "Sean had a mezzanine starter" :ROFLMAO:
Well, that must have been on a whole other level then!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

pencup

you all are just jealous. personally I’d love to see all of you handling holiday diarrhoea compared to her

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
love love love the dee-ailin
the santa claus / pirate belt buckle
the elf shoes
the fake Coach bag
the fake jumpaa with an unfinished edge

rfae.jpg
t4r.jpg
gfsv.jpg
wgrf.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Binx

VIP Member
ive said it before and ill say it again, the fact she's wasted all her saving on this "travel era" to literally get 300 likes on each video is making me crease :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Cady1954

VIP Member
Everything she does is short lived. Look at her true crime. She did it because it was a trend, albeit being around for years. She did like 2 episodes and gave up because she couldn’t even do them properly.

PS, anyone found Marvin yet??
I think Marvin is with Jay Slater in Tenerife stuck on a cactus.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

elbarto

IMG_9452.jpeg

I cannot with the Signapore. Girl do you not have autocorrect or spell check because how are you making this mistake multiple times?! How do you get it right in one of the titles and get it wrong everywhere else?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

crazycatlady29

Anyone know wtf causes her to say "tits will fly out" then "ew" at 17:50? I can't make any sense of it, it's so weird.
Aye says wear a swim suit (to universal) in which she says tits will fly out. He then says I'll catch them in my mouth... sorry everyone I've probably ruined your evening

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24