Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ifimhonest

Chatty Member
I’d like to see your trip to sign-apore compared to hers. just jealous of her nice shap fanny 😂

Personally I think the best bit of the entire shit show was when they were both in the rooftop pool, she’s hanging round aye’s neck like a fucking stranded sealion - him paddling for dear life trying to stay afloat before she takes him under 😂 fucking priceless 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

thewrightstuff

All it was was food, nothing else. Also when she’s noshing that banana I’m sure you can hear Sean let rip on the toilet

• Haha
  • Wow

elbarto

IMG_9452.jpeg

I cannot with the Signapore. Girl do you not have autocorrect or spell check because how are you making this mistake multiple times?! How do you get it right in one of the titles and get it wrong everywhere else?!

• Haha
The whole Amber thing, imagine if she had just come on here and been honest and said yeah it was me, I came on here to see what was being said about me and I’ve said some horrific things about other influencers, I understand why tattle is a thing because I got involved myself etc.
But no she came on and told a pack of lies and threw Brad under the bus while also making him seem like he’s into incest.
What a world class tit

• Heart

kbjhguih

VIP Member
In the time she wrote this reply she could’ve gone to her camera roll, found the photos/ videos, swiped up and been given an exact location.
She is so useless. How can you try and be a travel guru if you don’t even mention the places you’re visiting? 🤣
View attachment 3012677
Bit confused why she's even recommending any of the places she went in Bali, she was hospitalised soon after?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

elbarto

Amber (probably) forgoes travel insurance to wear her old money blouse and black bra in business class, spent her time in Singapore, Hong Kong & Bali munching food she coulda got out a Wetherspoons and held an imaginary falcon in her photos. She then gave herself the shits, didn’t know Imodium is called the same in Dubai and had to call a doctor. She got so sad about it she posted a video about her world wind (her farts?) and how woe is her.

… Aye broke his toe, there was no further update on this breaking news.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just looked for this new vid but there’s nothing? What kind of car crash was it for her to temporarily take it down (presumably)
It’s called ‘my dream life ruined me’ and it’s still there I just checked!
Basically for anyone who doesn’t want to watch she goes on like she was the biggest YouTuber ever and had millions of fans, splicing in clips of three or four girls asking for her autograph.
Then goes on to say she ruined friendships/ holidays by being obsessed with likes and views and she’s lost friends through this.
She mentions she has definitely noticed her likes and views going down and I get the feeling she is going to be back at a real job soon.
She knows she is irrelevant now.

• Haha
  • Wow

lillyladybug

The flower displays are complimentary in that room but surely you have to indicate which one you want? She definitely said it was for a honeymoon so she could vlog it for content 🤣
IMG_8127.jpeg

I am enjoying these travel vlogs because they are soooo tragic. Just them sinking pints, making snide remarks at each other, then going to bed early and getting up late. It’s incredible how far they travelled to do so little 😅

idk how to add videos on here but the clip of her getting into the pool genuinely looked like Sean was doing care in the community

• Haha

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Anyone remember the hedgehog hospital volunteer job? Just came into my head while I wiggle my mouse waiting for 4pm 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Amanda.C

I think this whole trip was a really stupid idea of hers. Her viewers seem to be mostly lower working class, her most popular videos are discount store hauls, so going on an expensive holiday is just going to alienate them. She'll say the holiday wasn't just for views and it's always been her dream, but they didn't really do much there and she didn't seem to be having a good time, she looked much happier in Ireland.

Also, I know people feel sorry for Sean on here but I don't, I think he's gross. He's content to spend his life with a woman he doesn't fancy just because he gets some luxury freebies from time to time - it's giving sugar baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 21