Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pic

I struggled through the last video, she definitely didn’t write the script and the whole way through I wondered who she copied it from.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

moreanimalsplease1

Did I hear her correctly when she said she has a 14 hour travel day? Girl. That's not even bad. I've taken longer to get to America with layerovers etc.
I had a conference in NZ this spring… that was a hell of a long trip, but I was so grateful as I’d never been outside Europe!

I honestly despise her. She has no regular audience so can’t ever strike the right vibe

Reactions: 3

greenbear

VIP Member
Food the minute they touch down, he hates her.
---
The way she has made an entire video just on her plane journey man. I can’t cope. Get ready for some proper dragged out dull content from her travels.

Imagine editing out all of the talking about food or being sTaRvInG and eating from her vlog and seeing how much content she actually has. Also whenever she says she’s starving I want to throat punch her. She’s never been starving in her life. She’s so fucking greedy.
She grazes all day, no way she didn’t scoff those sweets on plane.

Reactions: 2

Professor Pepper

Size 14 😆 as if

I'd love it if people could post her vids using that link that doesn't give her views 🙏🏼 I don't know to find them on it 😆😢

chicken_chaser

Same as Jess saying she’s a size 16. Delusional both of them 😂
tbh i went on simplybe yesterday and they put me as a size 16 as my recommended size, when im definitely an 18/20 in most clothes!! so i think their sizing is weird! she wouldn't be a 16 in other clothes probably

aiwfxiuu

Plus what was the point of that attempt at a tear jerker video, there was no plan of action to make any changes. She's still obsessed with fame her ego is out of control.
That’s the thing, there’s no tear jerking because people genuinely cannot feel sorry for a lass that has literally put herself into this situation…

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
New videyo

---
Another Bore fest which was only a room tour and going to the monkey sanctuary where she then done a voiceover of googled information on the place.

The fake acting surprised at the flower arrangements etc in the room 🙄I know if she booked with the hotel direct, she would have to specifically request that as an add on. If she booked this package via booking.com you can quite clearly see what’s included - but I think she saw it and decided to go along with this click bait bullshit. Whatever way it was booked - there’s no way she walked into that room not knowing all the stuff would be there!
I can’t wait to see the free photoshoot

greenbear

VIP Member
Most influencers use clickbait titles. I think people are wising up to this kind of thing now and generally don't fall for it as much hence why a lot of influencers have lost followers and views. Demi's views are rubbish these days. Barely anyone cares for her holiday vlogs because they are tragic trash. She needs to go and get a real job in the real world because this really isn't sustainable for her anymore.
who would hire her though?