Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I know it was hot and humid but when I’m on holiday I like to make and effort with my appearance, even more so than if I’m at home, I would be mortified to be walking around how she was! She could have at least done a ‘clean girl’ scraped back pony/bun with a bit of cc/bb cream and lip gloss
Usually, I'd say that people can look how they want on hols (you're not gonna see anyone you know most likely so why not just wear what's comfortable) HOWEVER... she literally made a whole video lecturing her audience on how you should look your best everyday and always make an effort so I absolutely agree that it's fair game to criticise how she looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Professor Pepper

That vlog was unbelievably shit 😂 looking at toiletries in the shops, talking rubbish and eating or drinking most of the time 😆 Cultured queen!

Does anyone else hate the way Sean walks? Idk how to explain it but his walk seems entitled 😆 like a horrible pompous little strut lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20

crazycatlady29

Can we please talk about the boat trip in the shopping centre. Imagine flying all that way, paying all THAT MONEY, to float around zara and bershka
---
Also, imagine clicking on the vlog to find out more about the country as you are thinking of going, and it's just b-roll of nivia and dove. I wouldn't mind if it WASNT HER JOB?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

hootmatoot

Chatty Member
My god Big D talking about her edamame and Sean telling her she’s thinking of Edam cheese 😭😭😭😭😭😭

They’re soooo stupid it’s actually crazy, how can people this thick exist 😭😮💨

And her constantly trying to mount him in the pool, lmaaoooooo, I just can’t with them. They’re not normal, and not in the good way.

Got to bitch a bit about Sean, his twitchy bulging eyes, hips like a plump woman, and just as food-obsessed as the beluga rutting on him in the pool. He’s so asexual as well 🥴

And getting excited about Little China/India — how about they just go spend a long weekend in Birmingham (or any other big multicultural UK city) and they can do the exact same thing. Imagine going all that way just to do f-all. Feels like the only purpose to the trip is to brag to other people that they’ve been there, without actually having done anything worthwhile

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

BaileyMC

VIP Member
Everything she does is short lived. Look at her true crime. She did it because it was a trend, albeit being around for years. She did like 2 episodes and gave up because she couldn’t even do them properly.

PS, anyone found Marvin yet??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She might be on them fat binder tablets, I took them once and they do work but you shit pure oil. Poor Sean’s toe, wonder what happened there? Fatty prob stood on it by accident

• Haha

AllTheBest2022

VIP Member
Is she having an identity crisis? What's with the outfits?! She looks like she's getting dressed with clothes out of the lost property box in a care home.

• Haha

heidix

Didn’t have any plans on what they were doing, walked the streets looking for a festival, couldn’t find it, went to a monkey forest and all of a sudden it’s a dream of hers to go to monkey forest. Then spent the rest of the time at the hotel or in the pool. If I could afford to go to Bali I would plan my activities like Monica from friends 😂 what a waste

• Haha
Reactions: 17

aiwfxiuu

You know, that video was a really bizarre watch tbh. Demi was watchable, I watched her, in the early days, and her more natural, less forced content; it’s how I found about Tattle and her Tattle page. But, realistically she’s got nothing left. The girl has phase after phase, trying to make money, or sell something through whichever phase she’s currently in. Her fashion phases- old money, Geordie chav, Insta baddies(?), the hobbies she just loves loves loves but we never see again- pole dancing, acting, scrapshure, gym, Zumba/dance classes, the ambiguous health issues, the alleged volunteering, the new best friend every week. She’s unwatchable. If it wasn’t for Sean’s income, she would have had to have packed this in many many years ago. Her time’s up. We all know it. She’s inconsistent and sporadic, difficult to follow, and downright nasty. She doesn’t support others in their social media journey out of sheer envy… watching other people succeed leaves a bitter taste in her mouth. She needs to get off the socials and slip back into a normal 9-5. Enough of the desperate montages of her past. Mourn it and move on. She’s got the wardrobe for an office job now anyways.

Reactions: 16

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
New vidyo - Sign a pore Part 2
---

---
jfkg.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
WHO TF wears a belt on a flight??? And as if you’d take that tiny little bag ffs she never gets it right.

• Haha