Demi Donnelly #62 s herself to death in Dubai after 6 days of travelling with Aye

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:

she got the shits on holiday so made a sob story video like she was a contestant on the xfactor

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Amber (probably) forgoes travel insurance to wear her old money blouse and black bra in business class, spent her time in Singapore, Hong Kong & Bali munching food she coulda got out a Wetherspoons and held an imaginary falcon in her photos. She then gave herself the shits, didn’t know Imodium is called the same in Dubai and had to call a doctor. She got so sad about it she posted a video about her world wind (her farts?) and how woe is her.

… Aye broke his toe, there was no further update on this breaking news.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This couldn’t have happened to a nicer person 🤣 their trip looked dead af anyway, why fly like 7000 miles to do the same stuff you do at home?

Reactions: 11
Paid for business class to piss out her ass can’t make it up

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’d put money on it being a side effect of her diet pills. Usually at home she eats the same bland, microwave vegan crap. She’s been eating out constantly whilst on holiday, I bet a lot of the food has been fried or cooked in fat. A lot of these diet pills or prescription medication which helps you lose weight stops fat binding, so if you have a high fat diet you tit it all out instantly. Loads of stories of people shitting themselves on them.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’d put money on it being a side effect of her diet pills. Usually at home she eats the same bland, microwave vegan crap. She’s been eating out constantly whilst on holiday, I bet a lot of the food has been fried or cooked in fat. A lot of these diet pills or prescription medication which helps you lose weight stops fat binding, so if you have a high fat diet you tit it all out instantly. Loads of stories of people shitting themselves on them.
I was prescribed them at one point and I lasted 2 weeks before stopping and just doing the whole healthy eating/working out thing instead. The side effects were brutal and I was terrified of eating the wrong thing!

Reactions: 6
She might be on them fat binder tablets, I took them once and they do work but you tit pure oil. Poor Sean’s toe, wonder what happened there? Fatty prob stood on it by accident

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What a weird YT video to post when you are meant to be living your best life on you and your partners dream holiday 🤨 astounded by the fact she ever thought she was relevant in social media

• Haha
Reactions: 12