Demi Donnelly #55 Ayes, Lies and Scrapture Supplies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way they look at her in the water park is the stuff of nightmares for me as someone with social anxiety lol

Just had a random thought as well, when did she drop the 'rat a tat tat' schtick?

Reactions: 18
Notice on her 3pm dinner TikTok she said this will be her only meal? Do she not make Sean a meal when he comes in from work. Rather mean as no doubt he earns more than you and works a lot harder than just packing a few kits/ filming a TikTok! They are more like flare mates that can’t stand each other than people in a romantic relationship.

Reactions: 10
Just caught up on her vlogs.
Christ, even aye looks even more absolutely fed up of the camera in his face now.
I'd be so effing annoyed if i was seans mates, constantly having her filming you! They look vexed as duck💀😂

Reactions: 12
Imagine going to Cyprus to get married and have a fun time with all of your friends and family, but one of your mates brings his fat, ugly, common lass who nobody can stand. She proceeds to film absolutely everything for her YouTube channel, even your wedding vows and footage of you in your swimming costumes. She loudly cackles and swears constantly and causes an atmosphere by speaking to her boyfriend like tit. FuN tImEs. I’m surprised they still invite Sean knowing that beast will be plodding along.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Imagine going to Cyprus to get married and have a fun time with all of your friends and family, but one of your mates brings his fat, ugly, common lass who nobody can stand. She proceeds to film absolutely everything for her YouTube channel, even your wedding vows and footage of you in your swimming costumes. She loudly cackles and swears constantly and causes an atmosphere by speaking to her boyfriend like tit. FuN tImEs. I’m surprised they still invite Sean knowing that beast will be plodding along.
They probably know that if they don't invite her she will go off the deep end. Demi would definitely slag them off in her videos if they did that. She'd make it sound so bad to gain attention for views.
---
Jess nearly 8k views on her video in one day and Demi is on 4.4k. #Demiiscancelled should now be trending

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The amount of swearing in that water park video was ridiculous and she kept shouting the f word also like infront of children… can she not tone it down a bit?

Reactions: 18
Saying SHE bought the syrup is verrrrrrry toxic. Maybe they don't share bank accounts, but they obvs share a mortgage together which is a huge committment and in my eyes means you share stuff like food etc, ESPECIALLY being in a long term relationship? I'm actually baffled. They will NOT be together in the future telling you now

Reactions: 13
Are you allowed phones in pools now? I always thought the rule was you couldn't take cameras/phones into pools/water parks etc. I haven't been in years so maybe it's changed now, but I wouldn't want some cretin filming me in my swimming costume
---
That footage of the evening meals is bizarre, she's filming Shawn talking, 2 other people hugging and obviously having a private conversation. And she's there on her own just filming everyone interact

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She didn't buy it either, they have a mortgage so neither of them did. And it's probably Sean paying for that mortgage now not her. He probably pays for the majority of everything now.
I think there was a time she was earning significantly more money than Sean but I bet she still demanded everything to do with the house was split down the middle! She has mentioned having savings in previous videos but she also got her car on finance - why would you pay interest if you have savings! Times will have changed now. Her views are at rock bottom. We haven’t had a sponsored ad in a while. The bulk of her income now will come from the scrap shite.
Won’t be long till she’s slumming it working an actual job

Reactions: 16
I think there was a time she was earning significantly more money than Sean but I bet she still demanded everything to do with the house was split down the middle! She has mentioned having savings in previous videos but she also got her car on finance - why would you pay interest if you have savings! Times will have changed now. Her views are at rock bottom. We haven’t had a sponsored ad in a while. The bulk of her income now will come from the scrap shite.
Won’t be long till she’s slumming it working an actual job
I believe that they did split everything at one point but Demi probably won't be paying much now because she doesn't earn much. That's why she isn't purchasing anything and doing videos about it now because she can't afford it. I definitely wouldn't want to be paying interest or have things on finance if I had the money to pay it off. That scrap business won't last long, it's not sustainable enough for her because people will wise up to her scamming them. You can tell Demi is furious at the state of her you tube. They lived the high life and bragged about it. They had takeaways every night, squandered away thousands on stuff they didn't need and bragged about it. She acted all high and mighty but look at her now. Very little income rock bottom views and scamming the loyal followers out of their money. Karma gets everyone eventually. If Demi listened to her followers and took the criticism and actually had morals I think she could have stayed at a good place. Unfortunately she let money and attention get to her head and blew it like most of them do.

Reactions: 11
New ASMR video... Been up 5 hours, not even 150 views and 0 comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Forgot to post this from the live the other night. She said her and Harry still speak…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes the cause of her own downfall. She needs to learn how to take criticism. She needs to stop lying and she needs to learn how to treat people decently.

I think she probably lorded her money around sean, and now those days are over she needs to start looking at her behaviour before she loses anything else! (Sean, house)

Her business is crap. Its never going to pay the bills. Its a glorified hobby. She's been out of work so long now though I think she would find it hard to GET work unless she started temping with an agency.

The sad thing is locally there's been a good few well paying social media jobs for big companies she easily could have applied for if all the terrible things she'd done didnt come up when you google her name!

• Haha
Shes the cause of her own downfall. She needs to learn how to take criticism. She needs to stop lying and she needs to learn how to treat people decently.

I think she probably lorded her money around sean, and now those days are over she needs to start looking at her behaviour before she loses anything else! (Sean, house)

Her business is crap. Its never going to pay the bills. Its a glorified hobby. She's been out of work so long now though I think she would find it hard to GET work unless she started temping with an agency.

The sad thing is locally there's been a good few well paying social media jobs for big companies she easily could have applied for if all the terrible things she'd done didnt come up when you google her name!
I'm not confident that any company would hire her for social media. Being an influencer doesn't mean she'd be qualified for it. Plus her lack of proof reading and work ethic would prevent her from progressing in that field. She's so used to being lazy that any hard work would terrify her. She couldn't even handle her council job, I'm sure that was an apprenticeship as well. I do agree with you that anyone doing a Google search of her would be very detrimental to her because it takes it straight to tattle which gives an awful lot of background plus evidence of her bad behaviour. The tables have turned on Demi but that's what you get when you have a big attitude problem and an ego the size of the universe. Her business will collapse at some stage purely based on the fact you can buy things elsewhere way cheaper and you don't get ripped off like she rips people off. They will split up, and have to sell the house. Mortgage rates are extremely high for some people the cost of living plus energy costs. No wonder she's taken to scamming

• Heart
Reactions: 14

demi could never get a proper social media job. the only reason she had any success is because she did a popular trend and raked in viewers from that. she has no idea how to run her own social media let alone advise people on how to run theirs lol!
im not really sure what job she would qualify for....she literally has no skills

demi could never get a proper social media job. the only reason she had any success is because she did a popular trend and raked in viewers from that. she has no idea how to run her own social media let alone advise people on how to run theirs lol!
im not really sure what job she would qualify for....she literally has no skills
I was going to say cleaner but after looking at the state of their house I changed my mind on that one. Carbooter? She could sell all her junk

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.