Demi Donnelly #55 Ayes, Lies and Scrapture Supplies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she should have let Sian go on him own to Cyprus. she was a massive killjoy. she behaves like a small child, constantly whining. if you know your not going to like something then don't go on it and ruin everyone else's time.
she was like the loud mouth chav constantly hollering and shouting. i bet Sian is so embarrassed of her

Reactions: 21
Her tik tok about making ice coffee came up on my fyp and itā€™s just so utterly painful to watch. It doesnā€™t taste like coffee when youā€™re diluting it with a load of water and then a load of milk šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬ sheā€™s a moron

Reactions: 5
Yuck on her latest tik tok, ā€˜pissed offā€™ cuz Sean took her syrup to work. And she actually said ā€˜he didnā€™t even buy it I didā€™ who the eff keeps score on tit like that ESPECIALLY when you live with your partner? Gonna tell my other half tonight he canā€™t have dinner cuz I bought the food shop on the weekend šŸ« 

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yuck on her latest tik tok, ā€˜pissed offā€™ cuz Sean took her syrup to work. And she actually said ā€˜he didnā€™t even buy it I didā€™ who the eff keeps score on tit like that ESPECIALLY when you live with your partner? Gonna tell my other half tonight he canā€™t have dinner cuz I bought the food shop on the weekend šŸ« 
Gunna tell mine he canā€™t have a tit because I bought the loo roll xx

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sheā€™s tight af šŸ˜‚raging because Sean took the syrup when he didnā€™t pay for it and then making a point of saying that she didnā€™t buy the M&S coffee. Wasnā€™t that long ago she was shopping in M&S on the regular.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yikes, looks like my kids and partner will starve in future because i buy all the food.. looks like the dog will starve aswell, do i have to have his pain killer jabs at the vets because i paid for them? Seriously who tf keeps tabs on this shite, absolutely petty remark saying she paid for itšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
4 vegan ribs in a wrap with hummus and cheese
Half a tub of hummus on side with pease pudding and veg. Wtf šŸ˜‚

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
4 vegan ribs in a wrap with hummus and cheese
Half a tub of hummus on side with pease pudding and veg. Wtf šŸ˜‚
Was coming to comment this! Peppers stuffed with pease pudding, she is such a dirty pig!

the orgasmic heavy breathing in this video is crazy

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Her lunch looked revolting. So much processed vegan rubbish. Being vegan should be about eating more vegetables and such, not fake processed meat and dairy replacements. The ribs and vegan cheese cannot be classed as food, what kinda nutrients is she getting from that tit. EW

Did also make me laugh how she was like ā€œ Iā€™m having a late lunch itā€™s 3pm so this will probably be my last meal, or Iā€™ll just have snacksā€ yeah yeah yeah sureeeeeeeeeeā€¦ā€¦..

wtf is pease pudding it looks so gross like pure fat or something. Iā€™m reluctant to google and find out.

IMG_6103.jpeg

oh god of course itā€™s something thatā€™s cooked with a ham shank hahahaha. Even if sheā€™s got a vegan one surely itā€™s designed to taste like that. She craves meat so bad.

Edit: okay follow up maybe this please pudding grossness is not cooked with ham and often served with ham. Either way having a big chunk of it inside a pepper is not for me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She really just chucks anything together doesnā€™t she šŸ¤®

• Sick
Her lunch looked revolting. So much processed vegan rubbish. Being vegan should be about eating more vegetables and such, not fake processed meat and dairy replacements. The ribs and vegan cheese cannot be classed as food, what kinda nutrients is she getting from that tit. EW

Did also make me laugh how she was like ā€œ Iā€™m having a late lunch itā€™s 3pm so this will probably be my last meal, or Iā€™ll just have snacksā€ yeah yeah yeah sureeeeeeeeeeā€¦ā€¦..

wtf is pease pudding it looks so gross like pure fat or something. Iā€™m reluctant to google and find out.

View attachment 2471949

oh god of course itā€™s something thatā€™s cooked with a ham shank hahahaha. Even if sheā€™s got a vegan one surely itā€™s designed to taste like that. She craves meat so bad.

Edit: okay follow up maybe this please pudding grossness is not cooked with ham and often served with ham. Either way having a big chunk of it inside a pepper is not for me.
Take it back! šŸ˜‚ pease pudding is god tier food! And its like 40 calories for an entire pot. That said I wouldn't put it in a pepper. I normally just have a pot and a spoon šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Was coming to comment this! Peppers stuffed with pease pudding, she is such a dirty pig!

the orgasmic heavy breathing in this video is crazy
Why does she look like sheā€™s sucking the pepper off?!!

I hate the way she eats?!! Shows more love to her food than anything else šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she look like sheā€™s sucking the pepper off?!!

I hate the way she eats?!! Shows more love to her food than anything else šŸ¤¢
When she bit the pepper, eyes fully closed and the stuff squirted out, I am ill.
Food is what she lives for, sheā€™s never happier than when sheā€™s got a mouth full of cheap, badly cooked, crappy food

Reactions: 8
Oh my GOD the way she eats.
It's half like a toddler and the other half for the creepy old pervs who watch her.
She's seriously trying to convince us that with the camera off she would eat that pepper so filthily and shake her head like that? Shut upppppppp nowbway

Reactions: 4
Not her plunging the cafetiere on repeat causing all that damn air, never allowing it to brew. Jaysus someone gift big d a course on coffee because she can't figure out why her coffee tastes like pish :rolleyes: I actually sat cringing for her. The internet is free Demi, it's free bleeping use it. Plunging it from the get go is stupid, you dumb witch. It never had a chance to brew "the french press is now brewed" absolute melt.

I hope sean continues to steal her sugary shite, and she continues to have crappy granulated coffee for the rest of her life.

watching the lunch video my fella just asked me if I was watching animal compilations again :ROFLMAO:, i asked why'd you say that "cause that high squawking sounds like a bird" yea it is a bird, just not the one youre thinking of. A dirt bird!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my GOD the way she eats.
It's half like a toddler and the other half for the creepy old pervs who watch her.
She's seriously trying to convince us that with the camera off she would eat that pepper so filthily and shake her head like that? Shut upppppppp nowbway
Itā€™s the way the pepper pops like a zit šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ she literally gets her thrills over food doesnā€™t she ewww

And even reduced fat hummus had 62 cals a tablespoon - sheā€™s eating the full tub

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The way they all keep looking at her at the water park like "who brought this twit along" šŸ˜†

Her cackling and shrieking "fuckin ell!" every three seconds šŸ™„ what a peasant she is. I swear for sure, but I don't do it around people's kids/loudly on repeat in public. Absolute chav

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.