Demi Donnelly #55 Ayes, Lies and Scrapture Supplies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice portion control with todays dinner Amber, enough to feed a family of 4 there
I came here to say the same thing!! She must think because it’s veg then that means she can eat lorry loads, that’s not how it works 😂😂😂 I don’t understand why she has such a small plate when she’s still stacking it high🤢
---
IMG_0971.jpeg
IMG_0970.jpeg
Oops✌🏼 accidentally not vegan love 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I wonder why she didn’t just stick with being veggie? She doesn’t get many/ any vegan views and she uses so much stuff that isn’t vegan she would put any vegans off from watching her.

Reactions: 18
When she piled the veg on all I could think was I hope they have plenty of febreeze and toilet roll…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Am I being thicker than big D’s gravy???
I just saw her recent comment on her TT vidyooo, she said that milk and butter only show on the allergen list on the packaging, so surly then they are part of the ingredients in the product?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Scrapture still not registered on companies house and it’s definitely been over 3 months 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She said they can’t label it as vegan in case there was a cross contamination in the factory with milk. So surely a vegan wouldn’t be comfortable eating that? 🤔

Reactions: 10
She said they can’t label it as vegan in case there was a cross contamination in the factory with milk. So surely a vegan wouldn’t be comfortable eating that? 🤔
Nah that’s not true. Sometimes if a factory makes non-vegan products it says on the product that it “may contain traces of milk, egg, etc.”. These ingredients aren’t in the ingredient list though as they haven’t actually been put into the specific product. It’s just a warning as they can’t guarantee there’s no cross-contamination. Important for people who are allergic to certain things. Product is probably safe for them to eat either way, but since these ingredients are handled in the factory it’s best to be safe than sorry.
If there’s an allergen warning that means the allergen is actually in there. And if an ingredient is on the ingredient list like it is for the mash then it’s in there for sure.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2474500

Enough food for two or three people honestly.
No wonder she is massive.
Did she eat that whole packet of mash?!!

Is she actually taking the piss here? Thats a meal for two and maybe more! Just because its veg, it doesn't mean you can shovel that much down you. She has no concept of portion control. Surely it would be healthier to boil your own veg? For someone who claims to be 'sustainable' all that plastic packaging isn't helping tit is it?

Reactions: 7
Nah that’s not true. Sometimes if a factory makes non-vegan products it says on the product that it “may contain traces of milk, egg, etc.”. These ingredients aren’t in the ingredient list though as they haven’t actually been put into the specific product. It’s just a warning as they can’t guarantee there’s no cross-contamination. Important for people who are allergic to certain things. Product is probably safe for them to eat either way, but since these ingredients are handled in the factory it’s best to be safe than sorry.
If there’s an allergen warning that means the allergen is actually in there. And if an ingredient is on the ingredient list like it is for the mash then it’s in there for sure.
Ahhhhhhh. Hate it when she’s right but at least I’ve learnt something 🤓

Ahhhhhhh. Hate it when she’s right but at least I’ve learnt something 🤓
Sorry, I must not have been clear. She isn’t right 😅 the ingredients of the mash and the carrot and parsnip list milk and/or butter. That means that product contains milk and/or butter.
If it said it may contain traces of milk or butter then she’d be right. She tried to make it seem that way. But they’re straight up ingredients, so they’re in there. 😆
So, in short: if the products posted by tattlers on here are in fact the products she used in her TikTok, then they’re both not vegan.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.