Demi Donnelly #53 Trained all month for one night on her feet, navel shap is nice and deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“He had very limited use of his right arm which caused him to walk with a limp” surely your arm doesn’t cause a limp 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I got 59 seconds in and couldn’t take anymore. Anyone else do better?
I know I said I wanted to watch them… but I take it back. Think I only lasted a minute like you. The cringe 🤢
---
I wonder if anything will be mentioned in the weekly vlog tomorrow. Will we even get one? Who knows 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You just know in the big D household she’s somehow blaming this all on Sean

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What a shame Marvin didn’t have his Nokia 3310. I don’t think the carphone warehouse opened until 1931…
This has made my week

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
What's her Website? I wonder how many copyrighted photos she's used on that.
She hasn't launched yet and the name is a mystery.
The accidental business started accidentally on or around the 25th of July accidentally.
I think she's claiming all images used are hers and she's busy building her webpage today photographing stock.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This man went out without a coat. It was October which is not warm.
As it happens, temps in "origin" in October range from 12-17 degrees so not too cold. But we know demi didn't look up temps in Origin (I did), she just knows that it's not warm in Newcastle in October. Dimwit.

I'd love to see her cover a case in Australia and say, it must have been so cold as it was January.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s took them off depop? No Amber depop removed them since you were breaking the law ya nutjob

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Demi donelly, horror vlog was a sham
Small business woman, HMRC scam

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Loosefest cancelled... her suggestion? Here's 2 bars... just have a walk around coz if you just have a walk around and have a pint you'll have a good time walking around thats my advice... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
More subtle, but my favourite bit was "which I then portray on this video"
A beautiful example of how using the right words in roughly the right way does not a smart woman make looooooool

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.