Demi Donnelly #53 Trained all month for one night on her feet, navel shap is nice and deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CRINGE, I had to turn the brightness down on my laptop I got shine glaring back at me.
I wonder if she'll put up anymore videos like this since both flopped. Maybe she'll think 3rd time lucky! Demi just isn't empathetic and watching that video it shows she has done the bare minimum in terms of research. Her knowledge of the 1920s was zero percent.

Reactions: 15
It's important to look for identifyerz that identify.
In Marvins case there were some indetifyerz that could identify him. This is very important to remember indentifyerz identify and they identify him and some of his family agree on this but some don't agree with the identifyerz so there's that.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Just to add to the long list of idiotic mistakes, she pronounces Oregon as “origin” 🤦‍♀️

If I didn’t already know how thick this girl is, I would actually suspect this video is a spoof 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Marvin was his name, views were her aim, another crappy idea down the drain

crap but the best i could come up with for a thread suggestion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
With all the research I done I'm gonna go with his wife Mary receiving the postcard.
Good for you Demi. Good for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
With all the research I done I'm gonna go with his wife Mary receiving the postcard.
Good for you Demi. Good for you.
Do you reckon?! There’s so much to speculate around this postcard, lots of speculation. Did he actually post it? We really don’t know but we can speculate 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you reckon?! There’s so much to speculate around this postcard, lots of speculation. Did he actually post it? We really don’t know but we can speculate 🤔
Unsure. But I am sure she's broken a world record on inserting the word postcard into a sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's important to look for identifyerz that identify.
In Marvins case there were some indetifyerz that could identify him. This is very important to remember indentifyerz identify and they identify him and some of his family agree on this but some don't agree with the identifyerz so there's that.
I've just been watching it, the jumps and cuts and pronunciation and rushed nature of it was so off putting. It kind of just felt like she was rushing through it so it could be posted

Reactions: 10
This man went out without a coat. It was October which is not warm.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This man went out without a coat. It was October which is not warm.
Police suspect it would’ve taken longer than to make the journey. Suspects? There’s no suspects about it. It would’ve taken longer.

There’s numerous instances of her trying to shoehorn words in like that to make herself sound more knowledgeable. Which might’ve worked if she used them correctly or if she could pronounced them.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.