Demi Donnelly #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another shite video to watch.
One of the worst videos ever. I skipped through it all. They're both boring witches. No chemistry or anything. They don't even look like friends at all.

Reactions: 9
I feel for Sean, he goes out to work in the real world while Demi spends her day trying to be the North East Celeste Barber..

Reactions: 15
Basically that video was miss body positivity moaning about looking fat in all the outfits!

And I wish they’d stop banging on about “body types” just say what you mean! One of you is fairly slim and petite and the other is a fat unit!

They talk like they totally hate each other! Katie snaps a bit saying “this is the point of the video” And Demi, a 26 year old woman calling her mam from the changing room! She’s just a pathetic child!

i did laugh at this outfit tho 😂 Great trolling Katie 👏🏻cos you surely can’t be serious about thinking this looked good on jabba 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Basically that video was miss body positivity moaning about looking fat in all the outfits!

And I wish they’d stop banging on about “body types” just say what you mean! One of you is fairly slim and petite and the other is a fat unit!

They talk like they totally hate each other! Katie snaps a bit saying “this is the point of the video” And Demi, a 26 year old woman calling her mam from the changing room! She’s just a pathetic child!

i did laugh at this outfit tho 😂 Great trolling Katie 👏🏻cos you surely can’t be serious about thinking this looked good on jabba 😂
Look at how fat she actually looks. The roundness of her face

Last edited:
Moody cow. She just doesn't accept any advice on what to wear. Moans about stuff being clingy on her, yet an oversized shirt "drowns" her. :rolleyes:

This was filmed what - 2 weeks ago now? How come she's built like an american fridge here?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
This one was actually flattering. Dunno why she needs everything short
I thought this looked decent too (well as good as anything could look on this horror)
No idea why she prefers to wear short skirts with crop tops, belly hanging out and her huge thighs on show 🤢 this style of dress with the frilly part actually takes the attention off her gut

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Moody cow. She just doesn't accept any advice on what to wear. Moans about stuff being clingy on her, yet an oversized shirt "drowns" her. :rolleyes:

This was filmed what - 2 weeks ago now? How come she's built like an american fridge here?
This literally shows she edits her photos. There is no denying it because look at her in the mirror. She's massive. There is no way around it she's using slimming apps to slim her body down and con her following into believing she's lost weight when in reality she's still massive. Well done Demi for proving us right all the time

Reactions: 8

Not even when I was 40 weeks pregnant did I have a belly like that I'm sorry.

• Haha

Why is it the last photo with her tits out she not pulling a moody face 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 3

'Built like an american fridge' 😭 😭 😂😂 too good

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's pretty rude with Katie in that video as if it's her fault nothing in the shops fit her...

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.