Demi Donnelly #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a quick scroll down her Instagram and comparing her now to pics from September 2021 surprised me. She did claim to be a size 18 on her body posi pics at that point which doesn’t add up

Reactions: 5
Had a quick scroll down her Instagram and comparing her now to pics from September 2021 surprised me. She did claim to be a size 18 on her body posi pics at that point which doesn’t add up
Nothing ever adds up with Demi. She bullshits so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She honestly makes me want to throw my phone at the wall.

Ya sandbags are looking more like a C than a FF there hunnybun.

Eff off Tricky Nikki… why are you glad she got the set for free? What on earth has this bottom feeder done to deserve it for free?
Trikki nikki aka amber wright aka beluga aka demi donnelly

Reactions: 8
Trikki nikki aka amber wright aka beluga aka demi donnelly
I think her comments are probably ones she's pays for. Is anyone that dumb to write that. Maybe desperate people who have nobody to talk to

Reactions: 4
She looks much slimmer on Insta and TikTok as opposed to YouTube Vlogs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No appreciation post for Katie in LONDON, definitely a falling out, oh and in that LONDON vlog she said she was meeting with management, also a possible reason why she left LONDON so abruptly!!!!

LONDON!

Reactions: 14
Why she looking that way and keeping her head still on her new TikTok
Interesting that the comparison is from September 2021 after I made a comment on here about seeing a surprising difference between now and then. Demi u there babes

Reactions: 7
Interesting that the comparison is from September 2021 after I made a comment on here about seeing a surprising difference between now and then. Demi u there babes
That why she did the edit and say she been on a weight loss since last year cause people nwas saying stuff. She looks taller to

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.