Demi Donnelly #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thread title says it all - there's nothing left to say, she's a lost cause.
She's just so boring! She's even rehashing old videos into Shorts to try and get more interest. The videos are years old from a time when she actually got decent views. Her channel is just about dead now. Hi Demz (y)

Reactions: 14
I seen her in the wild today- my friend lives on the same estate 🤣 she looks as short as she is wide..and I seen that charity shop coat in the flesh 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I seen her in the wild today- my friend lives on the same estate 🤣 she looks as short as she is wide..and I seen that charity shop coat in the flesh 🤣🤣
Do you mean she hadn’t lost all that weight?! I couldn’t see Demi ever being anything less than honest 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you mean she hadn’t lost all that weight?! I couldn’t see Demi ever being anything less than honest 😱
If I hadn’t have been driving I’d have snapped a pic- she had that black outfit on- but was a big size 18 defo- not the 14/16 she’s claiming

Reactions: 17
I bet she looks massive in person.
---
It's Friday and she hasn't even put a video up. She isn't even able to stay consistent with her uploading. Basically because she has nothing to film anymore

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So there was no upload yesterday. So much for sticking to a regular schedule lol 😂😂 She's got nothing to post anymore. All of her content is just crap and the views are constantly falling. She's got a really bad engagement rate and I can't see her hanging around much longer given how badly she's doing

Reactions: 11
Her tattle page probably gets more views, likes and following than she does. Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.