Demi Donnelly #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's pretty rude with Katie in that video as if it's her fault nothing in the shops fit her...
I just came here to say this. I watched it idly so didn't pay full attention, but when I did, she was so rude to her. Like she was being forced into it (like she forced herself into many of the clothes.) Even when they were ill-fitting they much better than anything she ever picks up in Poundland. It's like she can't give anyone else any positive feedback. I think even if she had liked them she wouldn't have said so. There was really strange attitudes passing between the pair of them. If I got on with "friends" like that during a shopping trip, there wouldn't be too many more shopping trips!

Reactions: 19
Not even when I was 40 weeks pregnant did I have a belly like that I'm sorry.
It's a terrible state to get yourself into at such a young age. She's looks like she's had a baby. One a year for the last five years.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Really bad vibes between them in that video. They hate eachother 🤣

Reactions: 13
I just came here to say this. I watched it idly so didn't pay full attention, but when I did, she was so rude to her. Like she was being forced into it (like she forced herself into many of the clothes.) Even when they were ill-fitting they much better than anything she ever picks up in Poundland. It's like she can't give anyone else any positive feedback. I think even if she had liked them she wouldn't have said so. There was really strange attitudes passing between the pair of them. If I got on with "friends" like that during a shopping trip, there wouldn't be too many more shopping trips!
Demi has done it with everyone that's ever picked clothes for her. Demi's style is tits out fanny out. I also don't think Demi can afford to be splashing out on clothes that aren't from Primark, Poundland or shein. Her channel is diving so she's got to keep the pennies safe 😂
Katie tried I'll give her that she also lost her patience with Demi but who wouldn't because Demi loves herself and the sound of her own voice. She thinks she's a celebrity. If social media stopped tomorrow she'd have absolutely nothing. What company would employ her because even if social media stopped the internet would still be there. That's her problem now because there is no going back.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
When katie tried on that black dress and Demi said it looks witchy , Katie goes that's the point , then Demi says "well that's what you are" 😳, she's calling her friend a witch 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Agree with these points she's defiant and would argue black was white. It's about her being right and whoever she's in convo with being wrong. So weird.
I also noticed she tried to ring her mam at one point, this must be something she pulls regularly she knows that dose will back her up. I'm getting the vibe Demi feels attacked a lot, she really wouldn't have liked Katie snapping back I imagine that's why she left early to return home and wallow in her pit.
If those same clothes had been in a bargain basement and she had picked them herself they'd have been great.

Reactions: 13
We need an adult to do a new thread!
Just caught up not watched her or seen her on Instagram for ages then two days on trot the walloper has appeared on my insta shaking her arse and exaggerating her stunning mouth 👄 with that muffin man abomination. Poor aye, if my bloke commented ‘busy day…’ I would be mortified she’s taking the sheer piss out of him. Get a job Demi, and address your behaviour online, you need professional help. It’s over. It’s giving AI Britney Spears, not be long before she’s spinning

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.