Demi Donnelly #48 Kate's friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she doing? Every video for about 6 months has opened with her applying skincare in the weirdest way I've ever seen anyone apply it.
I reckon someone is sleeping in the spare room and its well over. There is absolutely no shame in calling it a day on a bad or dead relationship.

Reactions: 10
Not to mention standing on one leg to make her mahoosive legs look normal size. She actually does know the tricks when it comes to angles, that was a good one. Good one Dems, how about you stop humiliating your simple brother, has he not been put through enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She acts like she loves her brother but throws him under the bus at every opportunity. I think she's the jealous big sister who hates the limelight not being on her

Reactions: 13
Imagine being Demz and Bradderz after the whole AMBER WRIGHT situ. Would love to know what Brad honestly thinks of her - not every day you do that to your bro is it…

That stupid look she gives him looking up at him. Pure embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just think its another example of their non commitment to one another. Of course Miss Demi will come back with some PA statement that this works for them. Does it darling, do you really think its working? Engaged, no plans to marry ever. Constantly bickering, hurtful personal attacks, belittling each others small achievements....
Making videos for the last number of years speaking about the difficulties they're having living together.......she tells us, she shows us, but if anyone else says anything they're the CNUT.

I was engaged years ago and I had no plans to marry. Didn’t think it was for me, constantly said I wasn’t bothered about a wedding. 5 years later we split up and it was the best thing to ever happen to me. Didn’t realise how miserable and static we were. So similar to Demi and Sean except we didn’t live together. Now in a new relationship and 4 years on we have a mortgage and a toddler and I can’t wait to be engaged/get married!! Which is why I totally see what’s happening here. Stale, baby relationship which has completely died of death. I was so terrified to be on my own and THOUGHT I was devastated when it ended 🤣 Only took 2 weeks till I felt like oh my god I feel much happier 😂😂 So I really think from the bottom of my heart as much as I can’t stand her, they really would be much happier apart

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This face makes me rage. I don’t know why, but it does!
She’s such a bullshitter, saying she feels confident wearing that, yeah in your room where you can manipulate angles and don’t have to sit down but we all know she wouldn’t wear this outside!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Omg she get so much stuff off all the brands sending her pr and she useing stuff she finds in a charity shop that more then likely out of date then moans her skin flares up 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Anyone else think her belly looks no different in that dress in that Conturve suit?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.