Demi Donnelly #48 Kate's friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grateful? For what? The b&m tatt she got herself and put inside?

Is it just me that thinks Christmas eve boxes are just for kids? And even then I think they’re a stupid idea 😅
Who needs a xmas eve box when you can look at a dog in a jumper. That's the best gift she could ever give 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow what the duck they have been a couple for 10 years & never spent a Christmas Day together?? That absolutely screams dead relationship how can they carry on this Pretend life 😳 Bizarre!! Wanting to spend Christmas with her Mum & Nana instead of her long term partner at her big age! Says she’s stuck in her ways. Well Demi hun that’s what tends to happen when you become a real adult and move out 😂 If that was me, people close to me certainly my mum anyway, would say look what the duck are you doing in this relationship 😂 Wake up it’s not happening is it. Jess says she will only not spend Christmas at her parents house when she has kids. Understandable. Demi on the other hand then says what if I never have kids I’ll always be at my mams. Well there you go 😂 imagine not wanting to spend Christmas Day with your partner 😭😭 can’t get my head around that. You think at their stage of relationship it would be a year with her family then a year with his. Glaringly obvious they absolutely cannot stand each others company and it’s purely habit

Reactions: 46
Wow what the duck they have been a couple for 10 years & never spent a Christmas Day together?? That absolutely screams dead relationship how can they carry on this Pretend life 😳 Bizarre!! Wanting to spend Christmas with her Mum & Nana instead of her long term partner at her big age! Says she’s stuck in her ways. Well Demi hun that’s what tends to happen when you become a real adult and move out 😂 If that was me, people close to me certainly my mum anyway, would say look what the duck are you doing in this relationship 😂 Wake up it’s not happening is it. Jess says she will only not spend Christmas at her parents house when she has kids. Understandable. Demi on the other hand then says what if I never have kids I’ll always be at my mams. Well there you go 😂 imagine not wanting to spend Christmas Day with your partner 😭😭 can’t get my head around that. You think at their stage of relationship it would be a year with her family then a year with his. Glaringly obvious they absolutely cannot stand each others company and it’s purely habit
it is weird isn’t it? I’ve been with my husband around the same amount of time and at first we would alternate where we went for Christmas Day each year and then we would see the others family on Christmas Eve or Boxing Day, it was like having 2 Christmas days so not a bad thing !
now we prefer to do our own thing in our own home and just see family whenever around the festive period

I cannot imagine spending Christmas away from my husband ???

Reactions: 20
Exactly what my parents did pre having me and my sister demi is totally bizarre but seans probably happy he gets a day away from her!
it is weird isn’t it? I’ve been with my husband around the same amount of time and at first we would alternate where we went for Christmas Day each year and then we would see the others family on Christmas Eve or Boxing Day, it was like having 2 Christmas days so not a bad thing !
now we prefer to do our own thing in our own home and just see family whenever around the festive period

Reactions: 6
I think it's a centre of attention thing. She is an attention seeker most people who are together split the day between parents and most parents have their parents at their house for Christmas dinner. She could quite easily go to his parents as well.

Reactions: 7

Yes I really find it hard to comprehend that they just think that is normal?? 😱 They are so childlike that their immediate family to them is still their childhood homes whereas (in my opinion anyway) my immediate family is my partner and toddler and they would come first over anyone else 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣 And the fact she will go to her mums and probably open the same amount of presents as she did when she was a child! I don’t get any presents from anyone now except my partner, everyone just buys for my wee boy which is the way it should be again in my opinion 😂 Strange!

Reactions: 14
Can’t believe Jess and her sister get stockings? Aren’t they like 30

Is it just me that thinks Christmas eve boxes are just for kids? And even then I think they’re a stupid idea 😅
I don’t get them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She really does crave attention. You only have to look at his Instagram to realise he is looking at other women and seeing what options he has.

They would be better off apart. She sucks the life out of him. I find it sad that she runs to here every day reading about herself.
He is a hard worker and with getting the weight off he will look alright, he has a lot more going for him. He needs to leave her and start living his life.

I think her family know she's not really Vegan but his doesn't
I think most people know and it's too late for her backtrack. She thought she would get more views for being vegan haha

We never had a Christmas Eve box, not sure why surely Christmas presents are enough!

Most couples do a year at each families, seems to be they don't actually want to be together. I have been with my other half for 16 years and we only spent the first Christmas apart as we had been together a month at that point lol

Yes I really find it hard to comprehend that they just think that is normal?? 😱 They are so childlike that their immediate family to them is still their childhood homes whereas (in my opinion anyway) my immediate family is my partner and toddler and they would come first over anyone else 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣 And the fact she will go to her mums and probably open the same amount of presents as she did when she was a child! I don’t get any presents from anyone now except my partner, everyone just buys for my wee boy which is the way it should be again in my opinion 😂 Strange!
It is quality over quantity though not tat presents. I find it bizarre but then I think its probably more Sean that doesn't want to spend time with her and she wants to go to her family.

Can’t believe Jess and her sister get stockings? Aren’t they like 30

I don’t get them
I only got stockings up to like 10 lol

Is it just me who finds those dogs so so so ugly 🥴 couldn’t cope with how skinny and frail they are, don’t understand how anyone can find them cute 🫣😩

Also just seen this 🤯😮
Aww no think her dogs are cute, but she isn't fit to have animals. She can't be bothered to walk them for a start!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Merry christmas everyone!

Haven’t posted in here for ages but felt like telling everyone that I work in a theatre and it’s panto season. Our panto is Cinderella and one of the ugly stepsisters keeps saying mirrow instead of mirror and everytime she says it, I think of our dems 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Merry christmas everyone!

Haven’t posted in here for ages but felt like telling everyone that I work in a theatre and it’s panto season. Our panto is Cinderella and one of the ugly stepsisters keeps saying mirrow instead of mirror and everytime she says it, I think of our dems 😂
You sure it wasn't Demi

Reactions: 3
Weird how Demi never mentioned acting again. Merry Christmas cherubs! Xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
May 2023 be the demise of Demi and her YouTube. Indeed is a good place to start job hunting dems xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.