Demi Donnelly #48 Kate's friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Sean would have a problem alternating Christmas’s at each others parents. She’s the problem. You just know she’s selfish and would refuse to be away from her own family for Xmas day. She wouldn’t go to his so why should he make the sacrifice just to be with the self centred, awkward unit?

There’s no post of Sean today. Not even gift giving this morning. Their relationship is like a roommate situation it’s really odd

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
She’s obsessed with Brad, she looks at him more lovingly than she looks at Sean. She’s a bad freak.

Reactions: 31
She’s obsessed with Brad, she looks at him more lovingly than she looks at Sean. She’s a bad freak.
They’re the weirdest family I’ve ever clapped eyes on.
And Brad looks bleeping ridiculous with that mop / mullet hair. Dunno what the hell he was wearing either!

So strange that a long term couple don’t spend Christmas Day together! She even said she was going to her “mams” on Christmas Eve so she could’ve easily spent Christmas Day with her fiancé and his family! But the weird obsession she has with her mum and brother means she can never spend Christmas apart from them - absolute freak

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I just think its another example of their non commitment to one another. Of course Miss Demi will come back with some PA statement that this works for them. Does it darling, do you really think its working? Engaged, no plans to marry ever. Constantly bickering, hurtful personal attacks, belittling each others small achievements....
Making videos for the last number of years speaking about the difficulties they're having living together.......she tells us, she shows us, but if anyone else says anything they're the CNUT.

Reactions: 16
Let's see what this brand is and then I'll be spamming the hell out of them with videos and posts of the person they have decided to have as an ambassador for them. She's disgusting and vile.

She's so bloody boring.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The Christmas Day photos literally make her out to be single. Absolutely no mention of her fiancé. Very odd I think

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.