Demi Donnelly #47 nature is the worlds natural gift to us, backside the size of a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this a poor me video for views and subscribers? You bet your arse it will be. Don't bother watching it. She's just trying to make herself sound like she's not bothered. She got a mental health diagnosis but won't say what. Basically she's just got depression like a lot of people have. She loves to drag stuff out and as for her saying she doesn't do click bait she bloody does all the time. She is a view chaser and she loves to big up her life to make it sound so much better than if really is. It makes me want to puke watching her spew all this bullshit. Just another you tuber looking for sympathy. Her and Sean won't be getting married ever because Sean will realise his worth and duck off.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Jess looks like a carer who’s taken a service user on a day out.
Demi is definitely more into Jess, than Jess is with Demi :LOL: Demi has far more emotional involvement in the 'relationship'. I don't even think Jess actually likes her that much, which is a little sad 😂 There's a HUGE difference in how Jess interacts with her actual friends...like that lass who she sometimes has in her videos (forget her name) there is real chemistry....that can't be faked(y)

Demi - "Tulips are associated with Amsterdam" :rolleyes: *shocker*

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Demi: I can’t believe I don’t get asked for ID anymore

also Demi:
C0DD9D07-6E91-4C38-BA32-CC9BAC2434CE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Demi: I can’t believe I don’t get asked for ID anymore

also Demi: View attachment 1811918
Off topic but I have to mention it. I went to the petrol station earlier and someone who lives down my street works there. They turned round and asked me if I had been at college today. Carol, I am 23😭😭I left uni in 2020 Christ😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I literally hate when influencers use real life issues to gain sympathy and views. I have struggled all my life with mental health issues, and I have been on so many different medications. Then about 10 yrs ago I was finally able to get a proper diagnosis from a psychiatrist and be given the right medication. It's not been plain sailing but what mental health issue ever is. I definitely don't believe any doctors would diagnose and prescribe medication for bipolar it has to be via a psychiatrist who then prescribes that medication. I don't have Bipolar but I do know that it's not something that's easily diagnosed. I know that because my mum had it (I say had because she died 4 yrs after she was diagnosed) and she required a very long hospital stay and she was on many medications for it. Demi does it with everything it's all attention seeking because she needs to keep her channel going to keep relevant. It's so pathetic and so sad that real life issues get turned into quick cash grabs for losers. If you are going to talk about mental health do it properly instead of being an attention seeking duck head!

Why does she look like someone’s Granny here
View attachment 1812045
I see she's at it with the editing again

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh absolutely, she’s full of tit. Just like a GP wouldn’t provide counselling sessions like she claims to be attending 😂
I might be wrong, but I was under the impression they do 6 weeks of CBT for stuff like anxiety and depression? So maybe she's on about something along them lines.

Reactions: 10
Why does she look like someone’s Granny here
View attachment 1812045
I see she's at it with the editing again
Oh absolutely, she’s full of tit. Just like a GP wouldn’t provide counselling sessions like she claims to be attending 😂
GPs can refer you to therapy but in my experience you can mostly self refer for therapy.

I might be wrong, but I was under the impression they do 6 weeks of CBT for stuff like anxiety and depression? So maybe she's on about something along them lines.
Unless the GP as that service within their surgery it's mostly done elsewhere and in my experience you can mostly self refer for that. GPs can do referrals so can other professionals. It's usually only 6 sessions for CBT but it can be longer depending on whether they think it's necessary or not. I have had that before but talking therapy and EMDR therapy have been the best for me. I am a lot better than I used to be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.