Demi Donnelly #47 nature is the worlds natural gift to us, backside the size of a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm one of them lool I dont even know him. I followed him and he followed me back :D Pretty sure she controls his instagram now tho
It's a sad time when your partner controls your social media. Just shows she doesn't trust him at all.

Reactions: 8
Someone ask her what editing app she uses to make herself look 5 dress sizes smaller than she actually is

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Angles darlings. Somehow Miss Demi Donnelly defies the laws of physics and appears as a size 12/14 when pictured front on, over on old Instagram. Quite another story on YouTube or when she decides to post the thrusting body positive content in the form of nice shap fanny dances or when she declares she's a size 20. Her mate Jess is using the magic physics defying app too.
Objects may appear Closer larger on YouTube.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wheres the svelte insta model now?
Maybe that jumper needs the magic belt.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.