Demi Donnelly #47 nature is the worlds natural gift to us, backside the size of a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many digs at Sean in the first 3 minutes!! No wonder he looks fed up all the time, she just keeps on and on at him. First the, did you come here as a child? Oh no you probably went disney florida etc etc (said in a snarky jealous way), then calling him a snob because he wouldn't go on the slingshot ride there... way to treat him big D :rolleyes:

Reactions: 19
So many digs at Sean in the first 3 minutes!! No wonder he looks fed up all the time, she just keeps on and on at him. First the, did you come here as a child? Oh no you probably went disney florida etc etc (said in a snarky jealous way), then calling him a snob because he wouldn't go on the slingshot ride there... way to treat him big D :rolleyes:
They would 100% not get on the slingshot

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She wouldn't get on the slingshot either. She was being a baby about the Ferris wheel. How does she cope with planes then?

Reactions: 10
Spotted this moment in Jess' recent video where Doodles' face slips and she has to reset it to try and look 'normal'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
028FB2F8-4009-4865-9C23-1AD588E6F568.png
I
B3625D7A-70C0-49FB-935C-0B1A33B1165D.png

It annoys me to no end that she spells everything wrong all the time!! God knows what she was meant to spell on the ice skating. If I made mistakes like this at work that went out into the public I’d get some serious consequences! Just lazy and careless

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is it me or that hat demi got on look like kids hat it's don't fit properly she dont like big wheel cause she scared of heights she won't scared flying that plan that gose higher 🤦🏻‍♀️
She not one eating/drinking that hotchoclate and cream but she making orgasm noise like she is

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s figured out how to do mewing, you can tell by the face she’s pulling in all her winter wonderland pictures. (It’s when you push your younger to the roof of your mouth to make your jawline better)

Reactions: 2
This is very early but the other day one of Ds old ‘what I got for Christmas’ videos accidentally auto played on my YouTube

I’m sure we all said at the time but I’m pretty convinced she buys herself stuff and then pretends it’s her present so it looks like she got loads. She had piles of random stuff - I find it hard to believe your nana would buy you some obscure jumper from some weird clothing brand you found etc etc

I’m sure she gets stuff from people but just bulks it up for videos - there’s no shame in not getting much as you get older!

let’s see if she does it this year!

PS one of the old ‘what I got for Xmas’ videos that popped up from when she still lived at her mums and she was way less arrogant, actually seemed quite sweet and actually put effort into the video

Reactions: 11
This is very early but the other day one of Ds old ‘what I got for Christmas’ videos accidentally auto played on my YouTube

I’m sure we all said at the time but I’m pretty convinced she buys herself stuff and then pretends it’s her present so it looks like she got loads. She had piles of random stuff - I find it hard to believe your nana would buy you some obscure jumper from some weird clothing brand you found etc etc

I’m sure she gets stuff from people but just bulks it up for videos - there’s no shame in not getting much as you get older!

let’s see if she does it this year!

PS one of the old ‘what I got for Xmas’ videos that popped up from when she still lived at her mums and she was way less arrogant, actually seemed quite sweet and actually put effort into the video
omg what year was this I gotta see lol

Reactions: 3
Is it me or that hat demi got on look like kids hat it's don't fit properly she dont like big wheel cause she scared of heights she won't scared flying that plan that gose higher 🤦🏻‍♀️
She not one eating/drinking that hotchoclate and cream but she making orgasm noise like she is
I agree she was desperate to try that hot chocolate. I don't understand her fear of heights either. A plane would be way worse for me. Hasn't she said in the past she loves flying? Remember that flying lesson as well. No fear there! She's full of crap. She looked stupid in that hat. It didn't fit her massive football head

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.