Demi Donnelly #47 nature is the worlds natural gift to us, backside the size of a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fab selection of screenshots from todays video:

She needs to do something, and quick! That weight gain so quickly is worrying, she is piling it on! She’s taking the meaning double chin to a whole new level! I’ve never seen anything like it! Other than on a pelican!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The difference between Demi and Jess is literally chalk and cheese!! Jess’ outfits flattered her shape and were deffo more thought out in terms of style and what’s ‘in’ atm (not saying that clothes necessarily have to be ‘in style’ to look good but when your job is an influencer it plays a big part I guess)
I cannot believe Demi got that belt out yet again 😩😩😩

Reactions: 13
Jess was clearly aye-ing up Big D's prominent green front bum 👀🍑

View attachment 1773199
Legit though, that’s all I could see with those horrific green trowsahs. Either an enormous extended pair of fanny flaps or an extra pair of arse cheeks.

Also, my god, can she not just point out that she’s deffo wearing shapewear under her clothes (especially the black dress she had on).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to do something, and quick! That weight gain so quickly is worrying, she is piling it on! She’s taking the meaning double chin to a whole new level! I’ve never seen anything like it! Other than on a pelican!
Jess looks much better than her even though they are probably the same size.

Reactions: 6
Demi invited Jess on the press trip as her plus 1 but so far Jess’ stories of the trip are 10x better than Demi’s 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok I’ve never followed Jess on instagram before now and I’m honestly shocked at how well turned out her content is! I think I’m probably just comparing it to Belugas but my god it’s night & day 🥲

Reactions: 10
Ok I’ve never followed Jess on instagram before now and I’m honestly shocked at how well turned out her content is! I think I’m probably just comparing it to Belugas but my god it’s night & day 🥲
I do think Jess is being clever using Big D as a second platform for more followers.

I can’t understand how they are ‘friends’ 🤔

Reactions: 12
Does she upload tit like this to troll us? She cannot possibly think that’s a good photo.
What the friggin hell is she wearing. Demi clearly thinks she looks stunning but she looks a mess.

I do think Jess is being clever using Big D as a second platform for more followers.

I can’t understand how they are ‘friends’ 🤔
Jess is very much like Demi is so many ways. She is smart though because she is clearly using Demi for as much exposure as possible because she wants to grow. When she is at a point where she no longer needs her you absolutely know she will just duck her off. She is on that trip with Demi because it's free and it's benefiting her.

Reactions: 5
They don’t seem to have coordinated their exploring outfits of the day. Demi is wearing her “glam” dress with boots. While Jess is wearing leggings and a hoodie with trainers. Like they’re going to two completely different events

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.