Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nEoneknows

Chatty Member
Is she paying the people commenting? Hair looks glowing?? If u class a chip pan glow as good, and natural beauty 🥴🙈 dear me

Great to see she’s still using the embryo eye cream 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

BigMavis

VIP Member
It was Katie Meehan she met in London, don't think they've seen each other since. Not sure if they still following or if Demi removed her from her page.

• Wow

BinglyBong

VIP Member
I don't even know what to say about the editing. I wonder if she's going to build a narrative around body shaming, Sean and the chins comment, depression, low self esteem and shop it to channel 5. The editing is something else at this point, we all want to look good in pictures but holy ghost she's given herself a new face and body. Erased chins, new jawline, chin, mouth, taken at least 5 stone off and thickened her hair. But aha yeah body positive.
What happened to the big lifestyle change, the home gym and healthy eating, I've never seen anyone get bigger after embarking on that journey.
Don't give her ideas, she will use any excuse to gain attention. I can't stand her. Body positivity isn't parading around in underwear or being fat or thin it's about loving everything about yourself. She has no idea what real body positivity is because if she did she wouldn't edit photos, she wouldn't parade around in underwear and she wouldn't try to build false narratives to gain attention. The fact is if she tried to go to channel 5 with that idea many people would then present what she did to Sean and how she shamed him. It's one rule for her and another for him. She edits her photos purely for getting freebies and attention.

BinglyBong

VIP Member
I'm one of them lool I dont even know him. I followed him and he followed me back :D Pretty sure she controls his instagram now tho
It's a sad time when your partner controls your social media. Just shows she doesn't trust him at all.

chicken_chaser

I could sort of tell Jess wasn't impressed with her reused clothes, that shes worn hundreds of times... Her outfits were so boring, you'd think a 'fashion' influencer would show clothes you can actually still buy?

Ccapf

VIP Member
London? Turkey? Demi is the next Lydia millen. She's staying on brand. She's travelling. You are just jealous bitches💅🏻😍

• Haha

Ccapf

VIP Member
I’ve stayed a couple of times in Istanbul and I certainly wouldn’t consider this ‘a view’. 🤣Now, if they were overlooking the Bosphorus River or the mosques… that’s a view.
That's literally a car park😂

• Haha

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Hmmm something is afoot, I feel it in my waters…
she’s gone from no makeup slobby videos to makeup, photoshopped face, now off to Turkey…?
something is up lads