Demi Donnelly #42 Therefore...you're a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Demi serving up some absolute faces on the recent vidyooo. Glad the comments are calling her out. She’s thick as pig tit and a massive fraud.
Only about 2 negative comments, and 28 total.
she obviously on a delete binge.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else notice when she was going on about Hello Fresh, she said “if, like me, you live by yourself” 🌚 Very telling! Living very very separate life’s I think! Little slip up there. Ticking time bomb relationship wise ⏰

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I know this isn’t a Jess thread (how many times have we said that haha) I don’t mind her content at all, but I find it a bit shady that in her latest sponsored video she has another air fryer! Wasn’t long ago that she got gifted the tefal actifry one (which you can see on her bench behind in the video). Then at the end of the video she says she’s never had an air fryer, corrects herself saying she had one a while ago and ended up returning it. Wonder how long till that gets removed from the video!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Take a shot every time she says waste or wastage 🤣 fml why can’t she even say the word correctly 🤦🏼‍♀️
Everyone: waste
D: washe
Everyone: wastage
D: washages
Waste, waste waste bleeping WASTER

sorry I think I’ve lost it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know this isn’t a Jess thread (how many times have we said that haha) I don’t mind her content at all, but I find it a bit shady that in her latest sponsored video she has another air fryer! Wasn’t long ago that she got gifted the tefal actifry one (which you can see on her bench behind in the video). Then at the end of the video she says she’s never had an air fryer, corrects herself saying she had one a while ago and ended up returning it. Wonder how long till that gets removed from the video!
God she’s even aged loads between these videos 😭 She looks like a proper Middle Aged mother now 🥲

Take a shot every time she says waste or wastage 🤣 fml why can’t she even say the word correctly 🤦🏼‍♀️
Everyone: waste
D: washe
Everyone: wastage
D: washages
Waste, waste waste bleeping WASTER

sorry I think I’ve lost it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She also said opsons instead of options 😭

😵💫😵💫🤮🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Am baffled as to why any company wants to work with her. Who is she actually influencing?!

Looking on the Cupshe website at the plus size models and the swimwear looks amazing and then you see Demi cheapening the brand. I don’t get why they would use her to push their products.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
On the negative comments you can quite clearly see the amount of people who agree with what they are saying. It should show Demi that people ain't buying what she's selling. She's a knobhead, a greedy lard who needs to get a proper job

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Am baffled as to why any company wants to work with her. Who is she actually influencing?!

Looking on the Cupshe website at the plus size models and the swimwear looks amazing and then you see Demi cheapening the brand. I don’t get why they would use her to push their products.
I've been wondering this for the longest time,how is her management marketing her??
The companies who choose to work with her surely aren't seeing any return on their investment.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
TBH i think its just called being fat 😂 I am a big chonk and I am exactly the same, had my bloods done recently and I am not even pre diabetic so I put it down to just being a greedy fatty
Having had gestational diabetes and PCOS, I’m sure it’s a classic sign of insulin resistance. Soon as you eat, blood sugar spikes because the pancreas isn’t working correctly to produce the right amount of insulin. Then too much is produced so blood sugar drops dramatically which is what triggers hunger! Which is why putting off eating in the morning like Demi says she does actually keeps your blood sugar stable until you eat. Just a generalised point though (I’m not a doctor!)

Meanwhile, what’s with this banana in an incinerator?! I need context!! Can’t be arsed to go back and watch the vid 🍌🍌🍌🍌

And why is she now insisting on practically putting the camera in her mouth while she eats. It’s horrific to look at 🤢

Reactions: 5
At the start she says she puts off breakfast for as long as possible, because as soon as she starts eating she’s hungry for the rest of the day.

Um, honeybun - that’s diabetes 😳
Type 2 diabetes, ** sorry just have to jump in to clarify as my little boy is 6 and has type 1 , I hate the thought of people thinking his is anything to do with his diet . Demi is of course on the track to type 2 though .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Having had gestational diabetes and PCOS, I’m sure it’s a classic sign of insulin resistance. Soon as you eat, blood sugar spikes because the pancreas isn’t working correctly to produce the right amount of insulin. Then too much is produced so blood sugar drops dramatically which is what triggers hunger! Which is why putting off eating in the morning like Demi says she does actually keeps your blood sugar stable until you eat. Just a generalised point though (I’m not a doctor!)

Meanwhile, what’s with this banana in an incinerator?! I need context!! Can’t be arsed to go back and watch the vid 🍌🍌🍌🍌

And why is she now insisting on practically putting the camera in her mouth while she eats. It’s horrific to look at 🤢
In one part of the video, not long after she had had breakfast as far as I can work out, she's sat in the car with Sean, says she's going to the incinerator with some rubbish so has taken a banana as a snack. That's about it. I just find it hilariously bizarre 🤣🔥🍌

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.