Demi Donnelly #42 Therefore...you're a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its ‘claddagh’ actually hunnybun

I hate the opening to EVERY vid-yo

‘hey everyone, I hope u are good & life is treating you well’ said with a face that couldn’t give a duck how life is treating u
I’m certain you’ll find it’s “clodagh” 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Demi realising that Youtube is dying due to her subscription box just shows how dumb she is, youtube had been on a downward spiral for years now

• Haha
Reactions: 8
sweets? what kind of video is that gonna be?
does she actually read as she’s typing

she’s inspired now until this time in 2 weeks when her little burst of finding a few video ideas to copy disappears and then back to nothing
Why is our wee beluga wearing a hat today? She looks particularly stunnin’ in your profile photo hunny bun!

Reactions: 1
I wish all these instawankers would duck off with these 'OOTD' Even Jake Quickendens 95 year old mother is doing it now. Stop it. I don't even care what im wearing never mind anyone else. duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bet Demis gutted she wasn’t invited to the Rare Beauty event in London today with all the other well known influencers. I think someone mentioned it the other day but she harped on about wanting to try it for months then as soon as it launched in the UK earlier this year she shut up about it and never tried it! Clearly was after getting added to the PR list 🙄
I like rare beauty, I bought loads after it came to the UK. She wants to get on their PR list because for ages she was trying to get noticed by them

Aka please recommend people I can steal content ideas from

and are these ‘Tik too made me buy it’ videos still a thing - wasn’t this a fad like 2 years ago 🙄
She has no ideas of her own. Most of her videos are following some trend

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
12 Shein Hauls
11 Lounge Shets
10 Broken Mirrows
9 crappy ADs
8 Dog Shits
7 Fashion Fouls
6 Accidentally Vegan Snacks
5 Golden Chins
4 Stone Heavier
3 Thousand Calorie Dinners
2 Sweaty Pits
1 Amber Wright

All in a day's work for Pissy Knickers Donnelly!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Idk if it’s been mentioned but I rewatched London vlog last week to make myself laugh. And she mentioned her rant about wanting to meet Selena Gomez … Selena Gomez is in London and all I can think of is how jealous Demi will be soph nails ect have met her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had a dream about Big D last night! 😳 An aisle in this cheap shop had been named after her and we were all there for a look and a laugh when suddenly big D herself turned up. We all had to hide elsewhere and pretend to be looking at other things in the shop until she had gone. I was genuinely scared! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had a dream about Big D last night! 😳 An aisle in this cheap shop had been named after her and we were all there for a look and a laugh when suddenly big D herself turned up. We all had to hide elsewhere and pretend to be looking at other things in the shop until she had gone. I was genuinely scared! 😂
Remember that one time she described browsing in a shop as “scrolling” 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.