Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her ‘fan pages’ need to step up their game, only a couple of them have liked her posts since mid April. Her Demi doodles page likes posts more often lol

The address is literally in Demi's Instagram bio? That fanpage is definitely Demi trying to make sure everyone knows she has a PO box now 🤦‍♀️
That’s what I thought! Such a big Demi fan can’t even check her instagram. Maybe it’s Amber Wright behind the account 🤣 so so beggy and desperate

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Demi’s new video...she says she’s not showing you the back of the knickers because they’re mesh, and she doesn’t want us seeing her bum, but then she proceeds to show full on arse crack in the mirror throughout the entire video 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I really don't think her editing has improved since she started YouTube... it's so irritating how her 'fans' don't seem to notice that she obviously doesn't give a tit about the quality of what she puts out.

Reactions: 4
great, more dreadfully fitting underwear. is she in denial about her bra size? also, what's going on with those ad inserts - is this an ad or what?

Reactions: 5
Demi’s new video...she says she’s not showing you the back of the knickers because they’re mesh, and she doesn’t want us seeing her bum, but then she proceeds to show full on arse crack in the mirror throughout the entire video 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Surely she saw this when editing 😅

• Haha
Laura Meachem has put up the same video. I hate when brands do this, have all the influenzas post the same video same time 🙄🙄 Id never buy a brand that would use influencers as their key marketing campaign anyway but there’s a lot of people who would

Reactions: 3
New video testing Lounge Underwear. My first issue is the thumbnail,why is she pulling that stupid fave like she'd dare say anything to risk her sponsorship and, from the clip I saw on insta at least, it doesnt show the brand in a very good light. The tops just DO NOT fit her! Lounge huns, if you wanna pretend to be inclusive by having larger influencers working with you, actually make products that will fit them!

How does Demi actually get away with being so rude on top of all of her other unprofessional qualities? I see someone has called her out on YouTube for not disclosing that AD properly and she has the cheek to say she has. It has to be CLEARLY VISIBLE ON ALL DEVICES. she’s hidden it away in the thumbnail so it’s actually not able to be seen. She’s so sly, how vile to try and get away without disclosing ads so often, don’t think her career in YouTube will last very long

Attachments

Has she had something done to her teeth in new video? Why is she showing them off in that weird grimace on thumbnail? Like a bulldog chewing through a letterbox 😬

• Haha
bleeping hell she should of put a trigger warning on her latest video my eyes are burning
Firstly, she says 3 times mesh shet instead of mesh set? For gods sake speak properly Demi this is your job, I can’t believe Lounge would even accept this. Says she doesn’t wanna show her arse in mesh yet stands in front of a full length mirror 😂

Since you’re reading here hun, no one. I repeat no one, wants to see your arse. I bet Sean’s family can’t even look her in the eye 🤣
2630D199-76BE-497B-AD19-B4346D63D75F.png
E9860441-034B-4E79-B6A7-2BEFF20740B6.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
:oops: also his friends can sit and watch his gf bounce her boobs up and down on youtube to show that they don't fall out of her bra...

Sorry to be back so soon but I'm actually watching the video now. Why is she putting the actual promo advert in her video? Is it not your JOB to advertise the products? Let's be honest,you're not reviewing since you're already sponsored by them. I don't have AdBlock so I can watch more adverts!

Reactions: 5
Does anyone remember those "accidental exposure" listings on eBay a few years back...that's what this reminds me of.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.