Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just having a look through her depop and I'm sure this is the same used makeup she bought at a charity shop for 50p in one of her old videos (now deleted). I remember her making a big deal about how it was ok to use and how to disinfect eyeshadows.
My god! The state of that crap! Who’s buying it? Gross!!!

What was today’s video can’t be bothered to watch by the looks of the thumbnail was Sean snorting crack or something
Honestly I can't be bothered to fully watch it through, she eats a garlic kiev with a pancake. A cress sandwhich with beetroot and some pasta dish for Sean's challenge.

absolutely riveting. :rolleyes:

Other youtubers are pulling out content in their tidy bedrooms, filming their primark visits yet Demi is filming herself eating in her messy bedroom as if she's just got out of bed 10 minutes ago! She's always been sloppy, but lately...

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She has a few pairs of earrings on her depop, none of which are in packaging so I’ll assume they are used :sick: She is disgusting.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Watching this new eating video and what is with the music over everything she is saying, how bad is this editing 🤣🤣🤣 this is her JOB duck me

Maybe with that 5k a month she should pay for an editor

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She has a few pairs of earrings on her depop, none of which are in packaging so I’ll assume they are used :sick: She is disgusting.
Surely there are health and safety guidelines on depop but I suppose you’d have to be pretty desperate to buy used earrings when you can get a 3 pack of earrings in primark for £1

Reactions: 8
Surely there are health and safety guidelines on depop but I suppose you’d have to be pretty desperate to buy used earrings when you can get a 3 pack of earrings in primark for £1
Same with the swimwear that’s literally been up her flaps 🤢 if she’s earning so much money why bother wasting time on depop for the sake of a tenner here and there, why not just donate them to charity. Maybe because she’s extremely greedy and desperate for money hence selling gifted items!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's made herself look so money grabbing. Since she's portrayed herself as this down to earth and humble person, she should do giveaways for young girls her size with the gifted stuff. Or if times are really that hard she should flog them on Ebay secretly so she doesnt look so tragic. Having a scatty depop like that and claiming to be loaded is really embarrassing.

Reactions: 6
Thought Sean was meant to be choosing what she ate? He seemed shocked that she was eating cress sandwiches and pickled beetroot 🤔😕

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Demi’s been gifted clothes I’m sure they’ll be up on depop by her “assistant” because you know demi is so so busy doing duck all that she needs an assistant she even prepared us to buy her gifted clothes tomorrow by linking the account ffs
The clothes are bloody hideous! A fake burberry swimsuit!?

E9D6FFB3-1EE2-4028-B7B3-88518C1E4F0D.jpeg

I don’t know why but I get the vibe that this fan page is actually Demi...or you never know it could be her brother 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

ETA the page only has 31 followers and Demi is one of them 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If this fan page doesn’t know the difference between their they’re and there it’s definitely her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s been liking the post since the first one would this fan not be more buzzed? 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hadn’t realised how many Demi fan accounts there are 😬😬😬 bloody hell.

on the demidonnellyfanpage how each caption is written though does sound so much like her. Just waiting for her to slip up and post her own twitter view again by accident ha ha

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.