Demi Donnelly #34 BLT after BLT, why did Sean get down on one knee? šŸ§

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a bunch of trailer trash wannabe influencers. They are just their for the likes etc to their pages. She's thinking they are her real besties when people like that are just in it for personal gain. I bet those girls are in a WhatsApp group slagging her off. Wouldn't be surprised if they ain't on here as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What a bunch of trailer trash wannabe influencers. They are just their for the likes etc to their pages. She's thinking they are her real besties when people like that are just in it for personal gain. I bet those girls are in a WhatsApp group slagging her off. Wouldn't be surprised if they ain't on here as well.
What did they think they would get out of hanging with a nobody like big D though šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet Demi sent them an itinerary of the party, including what to wear and dances to learn. These girls were on the make for sure but its Demis desperation that stinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think itā€™s wrong to be trashing the friends at the house party, Iā€™m all for trashing Demi but the girls have done nothing but be guilty by association and are actually Sean friends girlfriends and the first times sheā€™s met one of them

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think itā€™s wrong to be trashing the friends at the house party, Iā€™m all for trashing Demi but the girls have done nothing but be guilty by association and are actually Sean friends girlfriends and the first times sheā€™s met one of them
The Caitlyn girl says influencer in bio so hardly sheā€™s been friends with this influencer for years and it was just never mentioned

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Isn't the lass in white the one who was with her when she found out that you queue for a parking space?

Reactions: 5
Regardless to who the girls are , I find it very sad the partyā€™s purpose was to make content for Demi (and tattle) they seem to spend the party making tik toks sures thatā€™s what a 12 year old girl would do.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You can see Demi constantly looking at the other girls to see if she's fitting in and seeks approval. It's so so awkward...

Don't even get me started on the dishrag of a dress. I'd be mortified to have my fanny out for everyone to see. Absolute no-no for me when the darker upper thigh part of the tights is exposed. šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I haven't seen anyone pretend to be drunk since I was going to teenage discos, even then it was dumb.
This is like the yodel situation again, girl has the midas touch, now she's dragged these wannabes into the tit. I do commend her for trying to make friends though, it can't be easy being so isolated. But I think she's gone the wrong way about it and ultimately it was to prove a point, I wish she wouldn't use innocent civilians in the process.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok which girl is this??

Cast your votesā€¦..

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ok which girl is this??

Cast your votesā€¦..
i thought the same thing lol

holy moly! that is a pad!! i thought it was one of those strap on things....but no its a pad! why did demi upload this!?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
The Caitlyn girl says influencer in bio so hardly sheā€™s been friends with this influencer for years and it was just never mentioned
Actually was on about the girl that posted first time meeting them, theyā€™re still friends through the boyfriends.

Ok which girl is this??

Cast your votesā€¦..
Im actually none, just donā€™t see why people are trashing the way they look when itā€™s literally the first time we have seen them only because they know Demi even though they donā€™t really know Demi that well

@Slimeycats not trashing the way they look, they looked clean and tidy but Demi uploaded a very unflattering picture/video of one of them which has led to many many questions. If you're going to dance around to provocative songs in front of 90k people make sure we can't see your underwear or sanitary protection. They embarrassed themselves for clout. Naivety perhaps šŸ¤”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
i thought the same thing lol

holy moly! that is a pad!! i thought it was one of those strap on things....but no its a pad! why did demi upload this!?
Am I blind or is it not just a hole in her tights from when she did the splits? šŸ˜…

Reactions: 12
The whole thing is an embarrassment @Slimeycats i donā€™t see anyone trashing them for their looks , just the fact they made dicks of themselves on insta.

i hope thereā€™s a vlog to follow about the shenanigans at the house party šŸŽ‰

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.