Demi Donnelly #33 no-one's surprised that she's anti-vax, now she's got beef with a man with an axe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does videos for a living and sat in her latest video slapping chewing gum 🙄 I give up with this lass

Imagine pulling your fanny wedgie out for the world to see... Why dosnt she edit this grim tit out????
Jesus them trousers remind me of my sofa I had in the year 2000 when I was the dogs bollocks with my flat in longbenton 🤣🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Demi Donnelly #34 Big D, queen of picking wedgies in her vidyos while stuffing her fat mouth with accidentally vegan Oreos

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's had a talking to from management about the state of her videos hasn't she? I can tell she's making an effort and you can see the fear and lack of confidence in her eyes. If MF have dropped her i bet she's on her last legs with management too.
Sucks to he her.

Reactions: 11
I don't go to Primark often, but when I do, I usually see a selection of items that I think who the duck would buy those. Now I realise who buys them.... Big D.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Demi Donnelly #34 Her own fiancé can't stand her, can her content get any blander?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She doesn't have her "friends" in her videos as they don't like social media, she should think the same of Sean he seems so awkward on camera. No personality.

Reactions: 5
🙈 I see she's still trying to make herself into Katie Meehan using photoshop wizardry.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How have i missed this? I dont have insta,is it already on the threads? could someone post please im dying to see it
Just look at yesterday evenings picture then take a look at Katie Meehan. Yes its been mentioned before but its so weird we mostly don't talk about it *shudders

Reactions: 2
She confuses me, she's all about body positivity etc but blatantly edits her photos, not necessarily her body but definitely her face. Her makeup always looks flawless, yet when the MUA uploads a photo of Demi it's cakey and you can see her pores.

She buys a pair of see through vomit coloured skin tight trousers, hoists them up to just under her chin, like she does with every pair of trousers she buys and then says she does not really want to accentuate her stomach and VAGINA areas to the public, yet that's just what she always does. Along with tiktok vids of her wiggling her giant tits like she's the bomb. She's cracked in the head.

1642265916302.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She buys a pair of see through vomit coloured skin tight trousers, hoists them up to just under her chin, like she does with every pair of trousers she buys and then says she does not really want to accentuate her stomach and VAGINA areas to the public, yet that's just what she always does. Along with tiktok vids of her wiggling her giant tits like she's the bomb. She's cracked in the head.

View attachment 991267
Omg that screenshot 🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭🤣🤣🤣 she is so unfortunate looking.

Everything about her is minging, her face, her body, her scalp, her hair, her mouth, her lack of style, her trotters, her speech and most of all, her personality.

• Haha
Dares someone to ask her if she had to queue at the till in primark, cause (all together now) we at tattle never heard of a queue in our life!!! lol

1642271397620.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.