Demi Donnelly #33 no-one's surprised that she's anti-vax, now she's got beef with a man with an axe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Classy, sophisticated and elegant when describing the rupert the bear outfit.....shes taking the piss!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Off out again were the muscle food all iv seen her eat is pub meals prepackaged sandwich and that ad for good catch o and smoothie and for co-op
Those trousers are awful on her. A slimmer figure would suit those better

Reactions: 2
This will probably be the last Primark haul unless she loses some weight, all of the items were too small.

Them green silk trousers make her look 9 months pregnant
Made her look like she has huge hanging fanny flaps

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
if i was to see her out in the PU cream leather trousers,fake fur uggs,crappy brown top,blazer and a cowprint bag id have a panic attack thinking i had time travelled to the very worst part of the early 2000's.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
if i was to see her out in the PU cream leather trousers,fake fur uggs,crappy brown top,blazer and a cowprint bag id have a panic attack thinking i had time travelled to the very worst part of the early 2000's.
Its all wrong

Its all wrong
absolutely shocking scenes,this is supposed to be an influencer? sorry,i know shes the 'relatable one' (to her fan base of mid -crisis-middle-aged women fans) but what the actual duck. SHE HAS NOT GOT A CLUE. So crazy that there is so many great plus size fashion girls out there that dont get half the attention she does.I think it is just all about shock value with her at this point i think shes calculated,surely must know it all looks horrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
absolutely shocking scenes,this is supposed to be an influencer? sorry,i know shes the 'relatable one' (to her fan base of mid -crisis-middle-aged women fans) but what the actual duck. SHE HAS NOT GOT A CLUE. So crazy that there is so many great plus size fashion girls out there that dont get half the attention she does.I think it is just all about shock value with her at this point i think shes calculated,surely must know it all looks horrible.
Agreed it has to be calculated, she isn't the biggest girl but she always looks the worst. Everything is ill fitting and the wrong colours for her.

Reactions: 2
She does videos for a living and sat in her latest video slapping chewing gum 🙄 I give up with this lass

Imagine pulling your fanny wedgie out for the world to see... Why dosnt she edit this grim tit out????

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She does videos for a living and sat in her latest video slapping chewing gum 🙄 I give up with this lass

Imagine pulling your fanny wedgie out for the world to see... Why dosnt she edit this grim tit out????
she probably thinks its cute and quirky.shall we play a game tattlers? where would you wear this outfit if you were big D? what occasion/which venue calls for such exquisite outfit?

I personally feel like this calls for a home bargains outing?

• Haha

She love a good dig. Not had one in ages 🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Not sure it's just a fanny wedgie tbh

Big D appears to be living up to her name :oops:

Screenshot 2022-01-14 at 20.54.33.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Demi in her latest primark haul…
Picked up the fake primark ugg boots because
“Im not buying real uggs because I know I’ll ruin them and 2. I won’t wear them enough”

what about the fact it’s made from sheepskin Demi? Or are we being a fake vegan again 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Demi Donnelly 34: her fake fish is delisous, her subscriber count's suspisous x

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has anyone worked out where the Zumba is at yet? Or is it in KFC car park x

• Haha
Her lies are ridiculous. Her complaining about the cream trousers being small made...absolute shite! I stupidly bought them in black without trying on. Sized up as I usually do in primark, especially in jeans. Those shi* leather things are MASSIVE! I'm talking about 2 sizes top big and she thinks that size fits her or are just a little tight!?

Also, is she completely illiterate!?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Demi in her latest primark haul…
Picked up the fake primark ugg boots because
“Im not buying real uggs because I know I’ll ruin them and 2. I won’t wear them enough”

what about the fact it’s made from sheepskin Demi? Or are we being a fake vegan again 🙄
Most of the time the cheap ‘fake fur’ in primark is actually real fur, marketed as fake. It’s cheaper for them to use real fur than synthetic and the animals are treat atrociously. But big D doesn’t care, she’s all about fast fashion. Technically avocado isn’t vegan either from the way it is mass produced with worker bees but if you point any of this out to her she will just defend herself by saying she’s plant based. Only vegan when it suits her.

Who’s face is that?! Does she think her followers are still thick enough to believe she doesn’t edit her pics? It’s not the same person.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.