Demi Donnelly #23 Amber Wright more like Amber Wrong, plz stop showing us your thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The London vlog was so odd. She is just so stupid isn't she. I also hate that she takes no initiative and has no involvement in making plans and just relies on Katie like a crutch. Katie is far from likeable herself but she must be sick of Demi's tit. Imagine having to style Demi's greasy, unwashed mop.

Reactions: 19
How awkward is this London vlog with Katie , I actually feel sorry for Demi she comes across more stupid than usual.
I wouldn’t have uploaded any of this if I was Demi

Reactions: 15
Nice to see that Demi is fully embracing Nana Aye and is using they/them pronouns for Sean.

Screenshot 2021-07-19 at 22.12.50.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This girl really has the audacity to go on camera and claim she loves fashion whilst showing her outfit of the day where she’s dressed in tit stained jeans?
Such a scruffy, lazy pig she really is

The way she says filUMIn and filUM grates on me SO bleeping much
Agreed, she is vile. That Katie girl has a small channel so she must be desperate to use big ole D to get more subs🤔

Reactions: 8
Demi “these lashes look so natural “

looks down you can see tit load of eye lash glue 👀😂
They’re even worse when she gets her lashes done or wears fake ones and puts eyeshadow on top and It all sticks to the glue making it more noticeable, she must not clean them 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Does it annoy anyone else that her nostrils flare so much? I can't unsee it and keep expecting flames to come shooting out... 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Aww ffs! I've been paintin my kitchen & not seen it... it's the highlight of my bitchin these days!!

*I love Fiat500s btw but shes not got 45k!! Dream car my hole!! The scumbag woman 💩

Lemme see this vlog...

218k subs, 4.5k views... 20 comments ALL vetted & loved by Dems 🙄 not only her photos she filters 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
why the fk has she done an entire “london vlog” yet actually filmed hardly nothing in london and just filmed her and her mates conversations??? does she not plan content… absolute trashhh content demi

Reactions: 24
why the fk has she done an entire “london vlog” yet actually filmed hardly nothing in london and just filmed her and her mates conversations??? does she not plan content… absolute trashhh content demi
I’m sure she said before going, she was going to vlog vegan stuff. She could’ve showed the vegan peers, countless vegan restaurants. Hell, she would’ve even done type of fashion clogging seeing as she’s a ✨ fashionista ✨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.