Demi Donnelly #22 Where’s Amber? Oh she’s in Siri Lanka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit late but does anyone else find it suspicious that Demi posted 3 days ago she'd been for a catch up with her old colleagues on instagram after recently someone came on here claiming to be from her old place? never heard her mention these work friends until now, I bet she saw someone posting so reached out to people she knew to have a 'catch up' and try and find out if anyone went behind her back :unsure:

Reactions: 12
Well at least its unfiltered. Good for you Demi 👍
Let's all take pictures in our knickers, stick them on the Internet and expect praise. I'm pretty sure I'd be carted off to a nice facility with padded walls.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jesus! She is absolutely massive!! How can she look in the mirror and think that looks good 🤢and the people commenting and giving compliments are also idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s an odd shape for someone in their early twenties who’s never had kids or anything. I know we all hold our weight differently, but even after two kids my midriff doesn’t look like that. She needs to be more concerned about diabetes and having a heart attack really early in life than Instagram likes imo, because all that extra weight around her stomach is not healthy!

Reactions: 23
Jesus! She is absolutely massive!! How can she look in the mirror and think that looks good 🤢and the people commenting and giving compliments are also idiots.
Someone commented on one of her videos saying that she has a "figure every woman wants", great boobs and hips. I beg to differ! I'd rather have my pancakes than have to deal with those back-breakers.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Someone commented on one of her videos saying that she has a "figure every woman wants", great boobs and hips. I beg to differ! I'd rather have my pancakes than have to deal with those back-breakers.
What hips are they seeing?! :unsure: 😂😂 She literally has no waist, no hips and definitely no bum. She’s just chunky from top to bottom with a bobble-head on top and two gargantuan chin-rests at the front

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I love the comments on her posts saying that they feel awful about their bodies/looks, but then they look at Demi's insta and feel better about themselves because she's confident. Is it just me or is that shady? I'd be devastated if someone said that about me🤣

There was a similar comment on one of Alexlight_ldn's post saying she followed "fat happy girls" over the summer to make her feel better and prove "fat girls" can be happy!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
anyone else thinking the influx of these “body positivity” posts are to get that swimwear collab she was begging her fans to message that guy for 🧐

Reactions: 12
Has she said how long they’re away for? Cause they have taken at least 3 suitcases (2 giant ones and a smaller one). Which seems kinda excessive for a staycation in a small hut

Reactions: 3
anyone else thinking the influx of these “body positivity” posts are to get that swimwear collab she was begging her fans to message that guy for 🧐
Could be 🤔 was she not also on a quest to reach 100k followers for her birthday and the body positivity bandwagon could bring her new followers. But is her head screwed on backwards? Less than a week ago she’s crying to the camera about eating too much and now she’s got it all hanging out for all to see saying it’s normal 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.