Demi Donnelly #22 Where’s Amber? Oh she’s in Siri Lanka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t stop watching the running video on her insta. I don’t get it - what is she trying to do? It is so unnatural and she seems to get tired after a few steps… how bizarre 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh, is the running a thing? I thought she was just full,of joy after recovering from feeling suicidal 24 hours previously. Should have known she was copying something.

Hope the ownners of that place have CCTV, id like to see the out takes

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh, is the running a thing? I thought she was just full,of joy after recovering from feeling suicidal 24 hours previously. Should have known she was copying something.

Hope the ownners of that place have CCTV, id like to see the out takes
i hope they have insurance too, the foundations are going to need some work after her stay

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The running thing is a trend on tiktok just now... usually done much more gracefully than demi displayed 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder what activity they're doing now. Eating i should imagine
When she’s doing the tour of the place she walks in on Aye on his phone (as always) looking ever so grumpy 😂 they seem to be having a blast on their holiday 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Henry catches loads of flies in the house”

yeh I can imagine that cesspit is crawling with them

When she’s doing the tour of the place she walks in on Aye on his phone (as always) looking ever so grumpy 😂 they seem to be having a blast on their holiday 😅
Texting Ashleigh

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've said it before but the run just reminded me again. Junior Gorg- fraggle rock. Please tell me you all see it too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The new video of her running around the garden in what appears to be a pair of sliders that are far too big… it’s like watching big foot run through the forest 🌳 Demi no one cares about you being fat and putting it all on show for all too see. Get a life!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know she will be loving the attention her every move is giving us summit to talk about but seriously... can this girl not even go on holiday for a couple days and stop showing the world her "fabulous" life?!? We all know she'll come back 2 stone heavier as will those poor muttz

Reactions: 12
I know she will be loving the attention her every move is giving us summit to talk about but seriously... can this girl not even go on holiday for a couple days and stop showing the world her "fabulous" life?!? We all know she'll come back 2 stone heavier as will those poor muttz
No doubt she's went on holiday just for content🙄

Reactions: 7
Has the holiday been gifted? If so that is truly truly disgusting, but she hasn't brought Kate along so probably not. In which case enjoy it guys, Sean appears to be loving every second and things are so exciting that Demi has took to filming her baby catching flies. I'm so jealous, I wish flies amused me this much.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has the holiday been gifted? If so that is truly truly disgusting, but she hasn't brought Kate along so probably not. In which case enjoy it guys, Sean appears to be loving every second and things are so exciting that Demi has took to filming her baby catching flies. I'm so jealous, I wish flies amused me this much.
to be fair the dogs have had alot of practise catching flies from being around their mam,

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.