Demi Donnelly #22 Where’s Amber? Oh she’s in Siri Lanka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Demi pushing Luna when she’s barking.... wonder how often the dogs get pushed around

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Looks nice and quiet at Delemere Forest. That’s because they’ve had confirmed cases of Alabama Rot so responsible dog owners are avoiding it like the plague.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I’m just watching this vlog of them cleaning and I’m shocked at the state of that house. I mean we all knew it would be rotten but Christ that’s on another level! For someone who works from home to let it get in that state is vile. You clean up after yourself as you go. Your house should never get in that state, especially with two of them in the house and no kids!

Reactions: 11
Looks nice and quiet at Delemere Forest. That’s because they’ve had confirmed cases of Alabama Rot so responsible dog owners are avoiding it like the plague.
Omgggggg, in all seriousness though someone should probably tell her because as much as she’s a bleep, I’d rather her dogs didn’t end up dead 😳

Reactions: 11
I’m just watching this vlog of them cleaning and I’m shocked at the state of that house. I mean we all knew it would be rotten but Christ that’s on another level! For someone who works from home to let it get in that state is vile. You clean up after yourself as you go. Your house should never get in that state, especially with two of them in the house and no kids!
She said it takes 6 hours to do the housework 😳 his help them if they have a real child- I dread to think of her reproducing 🤢

And what is that bloody awful ‘dog voice’ she does? It’s like nails down a blackboard

Reactions: 6
What vlog is this? I've been avoiding her videos recently so think I missed it🤔

Reactions: 2
I have a two year old 8 year old a other half and both have full time jobs and my house is never like that that’s lazy and disgusting she might as well live at the dump the woman

Reactions: 5
Omgggggg, in all seriousness though someone should probably tell her because as much as she’s a bleep, I’d rather her dogs didn’t end up dead 😳
She’s been told multiple times about strapping them in the car by their necks and still does it, so she wouldn’t listen anyway.

Reactions: 13
I saw this on Facebook and I instantly thought of big D /amba Wright. Defo something she would say 😂
“I really like this one, and this one… Not gonna lie, but it is STUNNING, don’t you think Sean? What’d you think Sean?”

“Aye.”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not content with showin us her flange online, shes now encouraging us to look at her dogs penis 🤣😂🤣😂 Clown!
Travelling home from work on the met and people are looking at me weird as I'm sat here almost crying! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Howling at that reel of her running. Remember when she said it took her 90 mins to run a 5k and I thought absolutely no way she must’ve literally crawled.. now I understand 😂 she runs how you do in nightmares where your legs don’t work properly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s been told multiple times about strapping them in the car by their necks and still does it, so she wouldn’t listen anyway.
I think this was about the Alabama Rot in delamere forest, but yeah Demi is determined to strangle those dogs!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.