Demi Donnelly #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why brands work with her, seriously why choose her?? They is nothing likeable about her whatsoever, can't bare her and her ugly weird face she knocks me bad
it is about imagine, you would expect they would pick someone pretty, doesn't matter so much about the weight then!

I dunno about everyone else but I know her from when she posted a video a few years back talking about what she earns doing YouTube. To be fair to her, her older content was decent for a small creator at the time. I think people liked her because she was relatable and not like the other YouTubers or influencers.
I'm the same, her videos came up in my recommended a couple of years ago and she just seemed like a normal girl doing her Poundland hauls on her breaks, truth about series, it wasn’t amazing content but was easy watching and she used to upload nearly everyday which I thought was good considering she worked full time and just filmed on her phone.
She’s just turned into a wannabe influencer who now has no good original content ideas at all and comes across as a right thicko, she never seemed this dumb back then I’m sure?!

Reactions: 13
I'm the same, her videos came up in my recommended a couple of years ago and she just seemed like a normal girl doing her Poundland hauls on her breaks, truth about series, it wasn’t amazing content but was easy watching and she used to upload nearly everyday which I thought was good considering she worked full time and just filmed on her phone.
She’s just turned into a wannabe influencer who now has no good original content ideas at all and comes across as a right thicko, she never seemed this dumb back then I’m sure?!
Does she act more dumb than she is? I really don't think she is that intelligent, but I do think she plays on it more!

Reactions: 1
It's that classic case of the minute a youtuber/influencer gives up their day job to pursue social media they all of a sudden become so incredibly boring and repetitive

Reactions: 9
I thought the same, as thought she's just a normal girl doing what normal girls do in their free time and money. Then as soon as she said she was giving up work to do youtube full time, I went off her, as find people and families who do youtube as their main job to be boring.

Reactions: 5
A video of her GRWM came up...I think it was her latest one and she sounded so false talking about the jewellery company she was being sponsored by. With Demi I think she would big up any brand or item who sponsored her crap. Regardless of quality etc. She would sell her grandma for full on "YouTube fame" She has no scruples. And why is she constantly calling body suits body cons. Ffs she is so fake. She said ages back she was a UK 14...now shes a UK 18 (after apparently losing all that weight!) BULLCRAP!! Just own your size ....plenty of plus size YouTubers who are honest and genuine. She is not one bit genuine as she likes to make out.

Also....such a Saffron wannabe. Maybe she thinks she will get a chance on Striclty in a few years Haha she probably actually does think that. Shes so up her own ass!! Deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A video of her GRWM came up...I think it was her latest one and she sounded so false talking about the jewellery company she was being sponsored by. With Demi I think she would big up any brand or item who sponsored her crap. Regardless of quality etc. She would sell her grandma for full on "YouTube fame" She has no scruples. And why is she constantly calling body suits body cons. Ffs she is so fake. She said ages back she was a UK 14...now shes a UK 18 (after apparently losing all that weight!) BULLCRAP!! Just own your size ....plenty of plus size YouTubers who are honest and genuine. She is not one bit genuine as she likes to make out.

Also....such a Saffron wannabe. Maybe she thinks she will get a chance on Striclty in a few years Haha she probably actually does think that. Shes so up her own ass!! Deluded.
Oh gosh that video.. where she says jewellery like 1000 times 🙄

Im sure she wants to go on strictly, like a week ago she mentioned in her ig stories that this year she wants to learn to dance 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh gosh that video.. where she says jewellery like 1000 times 🙄

Im sure she wants to go on strictly, like a week ago she mentioned in her ig stories that this year she wants to learn to dance 😂
That's the one...and how many times can she say stunning about a piece of basic jewellery?! She would promote anything her. Like I say...she would sell her Nan for YouTube "fame". 😏

She is deluded that girl. I'm not being a witch but she is. Banging on about how great her skin looks yet she has a orange rim around her head where her make up is still caked in.....doesn't she see these things?? Even in the edit 🤦🏻‍♀️😂🤣. That mouth......she makes it worse with the gurning. Ok I am a witch Haha 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does it annoy anyone else how she always says 'honestly' or 'in all honesty' all the bloody time in vidoes & insta stories etc?!

Reactions: 7
Is she keeping her mouth closed on purpose on her tiktok?

You can't win hun

New thread suggestion since were getting to the end of this one and I wanna see everyone’s suggestions 😂

Demi Donnelly #2 - face is a state, non-vegan bait, why does she lie about losing weight?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does it annoy anyone else how she always says 'honestly' or 'in all honesty' all the bloody time in vidoes & insta stories etc?!

Yes!! Also the way she says generally instead of genuinely. So irritating.

Also did anyone see that video where her fella and dad rated her outfit? Explaining she thought her outfit was sexy to her dad was so cringe and so wrong lol. Sean just really looks like he would rather be anywhere else.

She keeps going on that she can put outfits together now as though shes some fashionista .....come on , you are no fashionista hun. She doesnt dress to flatter her figure. Does she not see the videos back?! The mind boggles! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

You sure about Demi 🤔
There are videos on your channel of you shoving an all day breakfast sandwich in your face in May and Salmon in your love island diet in June..
You went Vegan in July. Stop lying. 🤣

Reactions: 7

You sure about Demi 🤔
There are videos on your channel of you shoving an all day breakfast sandwich in your face in May and Salmon in your love island diet in June..
Hahaha she's such a liar really pisses me off, can't wait for all her pathetic followers to realise how fake she is😂 and oh god she really is thick it's DAIRY not 'diary'

Reactions: 4

You sure about Demi 🤔
She isn't eating diaries. Well I bet all diaries in the world will cry with relief. Does she not check her spelling?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she must’ve been eating her own diary though as she seems to lose track of time really easily 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.