Demi Donnelly #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have had a slight run in with her around 2 years ago, I don't wanna say too much as it would be too easy for her to work out who I am and probably go all nutty again :ROFLMAO:

Like I say this was before she was 'big' on YouTube.
Without outing each other..do we know each other..?

Reactions: 1
She commented on her boohoo haul to someone asking what size she wore and she replied that it was all size 18... so if shes lost 2 stone like she claims she has then what size was she prior? 20/22??? Well why was she making hauls saying size 14? Thats 3/5 sizes difference, she is so full of tit.
she also named the video a Model vs me
She literally didnt show the model wearing the outfits once ???

Reactions: 30
She commented on her boohoo haul to someone asking what size she wore and she replied that it was all size 18... so if shes lost 2 stone like she claims she has then what size was she prior? 20/22??? Well why was she making hauls saying size 14? Thats 3/5 sizes difference, she is so full of tit.
I was wondering the same thing, so misleading trying to trick people into watching the videos, this is not a good tactic

Reactions: 7
Wow! I always used to watch her size 14 hauls back in the day as I was a similar size, and it did slightly mess with my head thinking I looked like her. I don't know why she felt like she had to deceive her audience, and especially with the growing audience for plus size

Reactions: 10
All those clothes in her new haul are disgusting Nd not stylish at all, I couldn’t see her actually shopping there... she’s deffo the type to do any sponsorship she’s offered, even if she never would use the brand herself..

Reactions: 6
All those clothes in her new haul are disgusting Nd not stylish at all, I couldn’t see her actually shopping there... she’s deffo the type to do any sponsorship she’s offered, even if she never would use the brand herself..
I’ve never heard her mention the brand once 🙄

Reactions: 5
A lot of Demi’s friends are irrelevant bloggers and they all suck up to her because of her followers, it’s clear as day to see. Have some class!

Reactions: 4
Lmaooo howling at the title of her new video "how I trick people into thinking I'm pretty" I didn't think anyone did think she was pretty 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jewellery... I think she genuinely said that 50 times in her most recent video

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The massive hole in her tights :oops: Not to mention the grubby bra from swiping the fake tan all across it, then the pink 'clothe' boots full of clarts.

Screenshot - 2019-11-28T001246.686.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.