Demi Donnelly #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is stupid honestly. Does she not understand that these people who work there and do makeup are doing it in order to demonstrate the products, they are not makeup artists appointed to do glam, soft glam, natural glam or whatever, when she says ‘you have to buy two products in order to get your makeup done its not worth it i wouldnt recommend benefit’. Hun if you are reading here the girl actually did okay even better than your everyday makeup (especially the foundation looked so much better than what you do on daily basis) and when she complained about the lipstick ughh i dont mean to be rude but with those weird lips idk what do you expect lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s also funny is that she’s been preaching about veganism and how she doesn’t understand how people can be cruel to animals and how she is so educated now. Erm girl... benefit isn’t cruelty free? Someone commented this on the video and she responded in quite a snarky way saying that she was aware and that she isn’t fully vegan yet... I swear she was preaching about being fully vegan though “for 6 months” I believe, so what is it???

I also love how it is fine for her to “review” *bash* others because its “her job” but then she gets annoyed when people do it on here?? The girl doesn’t add up. Love how she’s all for giving people feedback to their face but waited to slag off the artist when she left and to her audience... but has the cheek to come on her calling you all bullies... how is it any different?? Oh yeah I forgot, she profits off it all. A joke! Wouldn’t mind if her content was decent, but it literally looks like something someone from gcse media slapped together

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She hasn’t lost a bit of weight ! Who can lose that much and still be the same size ?! Her face is getting bigger and bigger. She is a catfishing troll. I can’t believe people believe her tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She hasn’t lost a bit of weight ! Who can lose that much and still be the same size ?! Her face is getting bigger and bigger. She is a catfishing troll. I can’t believe people believe her tit.
thank you 👏!!! I wouldn’t even believe if she said she lost a stone. She’s obviously had a 5 min epiphany, outed herself as having a problem with food and made this account, couldn’t keep it up and is now lying about losing weight to stop embarrassment. How long is she gonna keep this up for??? Is she gonna say she’s lost 5 stone when she looks the exact same? I can’t wait to see how this progresses..

Reactions: 7
If she really was losing weight she’d be taking photos of the scales to show her starting weight and what she is every week, people comment saying she looks slimmer I really don’t see it if anything she looks bigger! She has no gage of the right amount of calories she should be eating for her size especially if she’s going to all of these fitness classes, 1200 is far too low For her size and I really don’t believe she sticks to it. She also doesn’t seem to care about her protein/carb/fat intake so I doubt she’s very well nourished and is probably burning muscle as well as fat. Just cause you’re vegan doesn’t mean you’re healthy

Reactions: 10
What’s also funny is that she’s been preaching about veganism and how she doesn’t understand how people can be cruel to animals and how she is so educated now. Erm girl... benefit isn’t cruelty free? Someone commented this on the video and she responded in quite a snarky way saying that she was aware and that she isn’t fully vegan yet... I swear she was preaching about being fully vegan though “for 6 months” I believe, so what is it???

I also love how it is fine for her to “review” *bash* others because its “her job” but then she gets annoyed when people do it on here?? The girl doesn’t add up. Love how she’s all for giving people feedback to their face but waited to slag off the artist when she left and to her audience... but has the cheek to come on her calling you all bullies... how is it any different?? Oh yeah I forgot, she profits off it all. A joke! Wouldn’t mind if her content was decent, but it literally looks like something someone from gcse media slapped together
THIS 👏🏼
I also picked up on her saying that she’s actually only plant based and not vegan. Yet she constantly bangs on about being vegan lol!

Reactions: 9
Is Demi struggling for content?

New video is just the crap she showed us in her come shopping with me video from last week isnt it? 🤣

Reactions: 3
Is Demi struggling for content?

New video is just the crap she showed us in her come shopping with me video from last week isnt it? 🤣
I can’t be worse than, the I did a haul last week and bought some cloths for cleaning the window ledge with videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep pretty much, she might be getting an office though 🙄
Can’t wait for that to go tits up 🙄why doesn’t she just rent a house with Shane or whatever he’s called and have spare room as an office ? 🙄 Oh because they’re children who are ~ engaged ~ yet have never even lived together and won’t move in together and won’t buy a house and don’t even seem to spend that much time together. Who else thinks that they’ll probably break up not long after they finally move in together

Can’t wait for that to go tits up 🙄why doesn’t she just rent a house with Shane or whatever he’s called and have spare room as an office ? 🙄 Oh because they’re children who are ~ engaged ~ yet have never even lived together and won’t move in together and won’t buy a house and don’t even seem to spend that much time together. Who else thinks that they’ll probably break up not long after they finally move in together
Shane 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Finally watched the benefit counter video. bleeping creased at L’Oreal Inflammable concealer. She’s honestly a complete idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg all I can say is I am so glad she isn’t buying my Christmas presents!
I would never in my life give someone something from the pound shop for Xmas 😂😂😂❤

• Haha
Omg all I can say is I am so glad she isn’t buying my Christmas presents!
I would never in my life give someone something from the pound shop for Xmas 😂😂😂❤
I know! All this show boating about how much she ‘earns’ and she’s buying absolute tat for people from Poundland.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know! All this show boating about how much she ‘earns’ and she’s buying absolute tat for people from Poundland.
When she was like oh yeah this 2020 book is for someone I died inside! 😂😂😂
Pull all ya cash out and get decent gifts you woman haha

• Haha
What the duck is her look book on her instagram, such awkward and cringey poses... also, a jumper and huge straight leg jeans with the same vans every day isn’t ‘fashun’ Demi.. I bet she slaps her feet off the ground when she walks.

• Haha
What the duck is her look book on her instagram, such awkward and cringey poses... also, a jumper and huge straight leg jeans with the same vans every day isn’t ‘fashun’ Demi.. I bet she slaps her feet off the ground when she walks.
I came here to say the same 😂 who does she even think she is hahahaha

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think she dresses awfully and her trainers always look scruffy? Don't know why she would put a look book on instagram as though she's some sort of fashion icon or something, she's sooooo cringey it's embarrassing

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.