Demi Donnelly #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how when they get tit views they always blame it on not going into sub boxes! No we see your tit video there we just don’t wanna watch

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love how when they get tit views they always blame it on not going into sub boxes! No we see your tit video there we just don’t wanna watch
I only watched it because it was the first one saw this morning and I had an incredibly fussy baby 😂

Reactions: 2
Hi dems saying as you read here it came up on my recommend this morning but I didn’t watch it cos even the thumbnail looked tit quality and I knew it was going to be a waste of time xx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The video came up in my sub box and I chose to ignore it 🤷‍♀️ It just goes to show she doesn’t make content she genuinely enjoys. It’s literally all for maximum views and money 💰

Reactions: 11
Didn’t come up in my sub box, but that’s because I’d see subscribing as encouraging her bullshit.

Reactions: 8
Edinburgh is such a stunning city. There are so many pretty streets, amazing shops/restaurants and hundreds of tourist stuff to do. She goes to the bleeping pub and restaurant chains and tells you duck all history and interesting facts about Edinburgh. I can’t believe she gets paid for this tit.

Reactions: 7
Edinburgh is such a stunning city. There are so many pretty streets, amazing shops/restaurants and hundreds of tourist stuff to do. She goes to the bleeping pub and restaurant chains and tells you duck all history and interesting facts about Edinburgh. I can’t believe she gets paid for this tit.
For some reason it really annoyed me that she went to an Irish bar, and that she said she had never been exposed to that type of music before, but knew it was like Madness (it's Ska if you're reading this, and the dancing is called Skanking.)

(Probably picking but I have a 16 day old who has had a fussy evening on top of this mornings fussyness 😂😂)

Reactions: 2
Why would you delete a video after a day that hasn’t had enough views ? That’s weird right ?? They don’t all do that do they ?

Reactions: 15
Why would you delete a video after a day that hasn’t had enough views ? That’s weird right ?? They don’t all do that do they ?
Because if brands see how much her views are declining they’ll stop paying her to mispronounce their products and pretend she uses them.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her weigh-in’s cannot be accurate.
She lost 3lbs
3 days later, she posted that she then lost 6lbs
Next post was a gain of 7lbs
Then 3 days later she said she lost 4 lbs

How can she be yo-yoing so much in such a short space of time?

Reactions: 3
Her weigh-in’s cannot be accurate.
She lost 3lbs
3 days later, she posted that she then lost 6lbs
Next post was a gain of 7lbs
Then 3 days later she said she lost 4 lbs

How can she be yo-yoing so much in such a short space of time?
she doesn’t know what a week is 😂🤣

Reactions: 1
She cracks me up asking viewers why there not watching her😂maybe because you produce tit quality tit content and your as relatable as a gorilla get a real job girl you can clearly see through the views etc that's why people aren't watching personally myself I scrolled on by 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.