Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BaileyMC

VIP Member
Am I missing something or is there a reason why we haven’t had our Friday dose of Demi?

Reactions: 1

BigMavis

VIP Member
That’s really bad, she’s going to have deformed feet if she doesn’t get that sorted.. or even better walks her dogs at least twice a day like a normal person to prevent this from happening.

Also I didn’t catch her stories the other night - is she not getting Henry castrated?
She said she wasn't a few days ago. She had done research and the vet said unless the dog was having behavioural issues it was better to not do it. They are going to assess him at round 18 months I think.

Clw2020

random thought but I wonder if permanent lip colour tattooing could create the illusion on a longer mouth since i don’t think filler will make a difference

Cady1954

VIP Member
To some extent, yeah, it’s good for them to get out and about around other dogs (long walks, running on the beach, secure field events etc) even group dog training sessions or group dog walkers are great for this ... but to go to a daycare for the entire week? Crazy.
Not cheap either I bet?

olc22

Is she already wearing the engagement ring at the start of the vlog when they’re up the Empire State Building ???

Is she already wearing the engagement ring at the start of the vlog when they’re up the Empire State Building ???
Oh my bad it was the wrong hand lol

macbookhoe

I think this should be dramatised

I am new to Demi ☕ but just want to say I hope you’re feeling less anxious now and that you keep hydrated! I am
a nosey bitch! Never be afraid for speaking your truth - never 💓
Aw thank you! ❤ Who knew vodka was all I needed to post about her properly 😂