Demi Donnelly #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think its one of them caught between a rock and a hard place kind of things.

I think she needs this push to get off of YouTube, and get a normal job. It's disgusting that she can do all of this and still rack up enough of a following (and money) for a massive house with dogs, a walk in wardrobe, office space and all the shite she hauls. If she did this in her work place, and spread vile things about her coworkers, then surely she'd be brought to the management for a chat?

But I also don't like her grandparents being caught up in it, I think her mum has the right to know considering she is involved indirectly with it being her son getting the blame, and in case it goes further. I think Demi needs to come out with it now before it spreads, a good honest apology now might be the difference between her losing her platform and keeping it.
This is true, tbh I would even consider what she had done here a safeguarding issue, so his parents certainly needed informed.
I think if she broached the subject now she could work through this with her followers, it may even set a good example that its never to late to admit past mistakes, apologise and move forward having learnt something.
I feel sorry for her brother. I actually think it would have been better for him to not find out that his sister threw him under the bus to try and save herself. Imagine knowing that someone in your own family let people think you made an account on a gossip site to witch about their friends and talk about their tits.
That doesn't account for someone else telling him, which is a very real possibility. I'm sure his peers at school know his sister is a youtuber, it only takes one of them to run her name through Google and he would be tortured. I actually consider what she's done here a safeguarding issue.

Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for her brother. I actually think it would have been better for him to not find out that his sister threw him under the bus to try and save herself. Imagine knowing that someone in your own family let people think you made an account on a gossip site to witch about their friends and talk about their tits.
I can’t imagine it, I think this is the worst thing about this whole thing. Her brother probably admires her. He helped with her house decorating, bought her that present at Xmas saying best sister or whatever and he looks so bloody young. It’s so awful it’s a true betrayal of that lads trust at such a young and fragile age.

I probably feel so strongly because I have a brother of the same age. I would do anything to keep him protected and safe from the internet if I was a public figure.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
That doesn't account for someone else telling him, which is a very real possibility. I'm sure his peers at school know his sister is a youtuber, it only takes one of them to run her name through Google and he would be tortured. I actually consider what she's done here a safeguarding issue.
Oh yeah, I do agree that him finding out was inevitable. I wasn't commenting in relation to the messaging of friends and family, more of a random musing that popped into my head. I just feel sorry for him. He's the only one in this situation who isn't an adult, and he'll be caught up in it. He seems like a quiet lad.

Reactions: 2
I’m gonna put this out there, it’s gonna be unpopular.

I don’t like Demi the Horror one little bit, she’s selfish, idiotic and ignorant. And I will call her out for all these.

however, I think messaging her mum, dad and elderly nan is completely out of order. It’s stuff like that which crosses from criticism to actual trolling.
I'm worried about her nan, might sound silly but I have a soft spot for the eldery lol. My nan would not understand what's going on at all and she'd be really worried and stressed :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I'm worried about her nan, might sound silly but I have a soft spot for the eldery lol. My nan would not understand what's going on at all and she'd be really worried and stressed :(
I think Demz would’ve been on the case straight away

Reactions: 1
8A044425-78AC-481C-A5D6-A136D446AC32.png
Hi everyone, I’m a long time lurker but loving the drama. Just checked out Sharp Talent, looks like she is signed with them but it’s tickled me that one of the other girls is called Amber Knight 😂😂 maybe that’s why she called herself Amber Wright

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Has all gone quiet over on the dark side? I think the Granny talk must have frightened them off or maybe they have a life to be getting on with.

Reactions: 1
Coming out of lurking to say Blair Walnuts has posted this on her IG stories:
DD3D53F6-CE74-485A-8F5F-9E53186900E8.png

(the drama on here tonight has been impeccable btw!)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She was the worst person for demi to slate because she is just so liked. Has so many youtubers around her whereas demi has noone. I love bambino becky

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.