Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
Lurker here for years.. The Amber Wright comments on some videos make sense now haha. What a moron !

• Haha
Reactions: 15

She's back

She keeps popping up on my shared youtube with my hubs and he just asked me "what's wrong with her mouth?" 😬🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Dietcoke21

Wow how salty would that stew have been with bisto and 2 stock pots!!
"I used to make like a stew like this when I lived at home all the time. I really like these types of foods and I used to make it all the time and I really liked it" 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

missmisty

Honestly I don’t feel bad that she’s getting called out. Can you imagine what she would be like if the roles were reversed and it was someone like Blair creating trash threads about her?

Marie95

Wow what a fucking morning catching up on this. I don't know any of you but we will forever have the bond of Amber Wright❤

• Haha
  • Heart

flopsymopsy

VIP Member
I see some people doing the most on twitter replying to everyone telling them its Demi and I fucking love it

• Haha

pinecones

Chatty Member
I’m loving this hi if there’s any new people coming from Twitter 👋👋 and hi Demi as I’m sure you’re having a look 👀

That was me 🤣 she acted dumb then threw a hissy fit tell me not to be a pathetic troll on here - she pretty much outed herself 😂
Hahahaha it honestly made me laugh so much “oh I think you know who amber wright is” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 class response from you 🤣🤣

• Haha

hashbrown123

Separation anxiety? Where is she going in tier 4 in the middle of a pandemic to be leaving them anyway 😂
Probs going to b&m and savers for her non vegan skincare and to touch everything in the whole shop with her grubby mits! 😂

• Haha

missmisty

Lmao she has screenshots to prove her brother posted all those? how? Tight bitch. Her poor poor brother.
The fact she tried to blame this on her brother though, why on Earth would your little brother want ‘thoughts’ on your ‘no bra video’
346BA239-9D47-48FF-BE94-A33AEC1854ED.jpeg

• Haha

pinecones

Chatty Member
It wasn't exciting enough she simply said "what?"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 still, made me crease, why play dumb?!
She always does, on another thread someone asked her about amber and she said something like “amber? That’s not my name hun” makes me crease every time I think about it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

kbjhguih

VIP Member
She might have blocked certain words like amber, tattle, becky etc from her channel, so if you're gonna use them maybe type like t4ttl3, amb3r
Unless she's blocked the word stunning too, she's must have it so that she chooses whether a comment will show up. Mine didn't show up and the only word I could have used was stunning :(

EDIT: It worked :) EDIT EDIT: She took it off as soon as it got likes.

• Haha
  • Wow

Bubblegumblades

Chatty Member
I feel sorry for her brother. I actually think it would have been better for him to not find out that his sister threw him under the bus to try and save herself. Imagine knowing that someone in your own family let people think you made an account on a gossip site to bitch about their friends and talk about their tits.

Jardy

I know a lot of people call themselves mum and dad to their pets which is fine... but she’s taking it to actual cringey heights with getting them toys that look like dummies, holding them like a newborn photo shoot etc.

Is she okay?! 😂😅

• Haha
  • Sick