Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

She's back

I doubt she’ll address it lol, Demi loves to just ignore things till they go away
I completely agree, she will keep ignoring it for as long as possible but she can't escape it. This situation will become more and more known, especially thanks to Beckys status and soon it's surely gonna catchup with her to the point her fans are calling her out...then she can't really ignore it unless she wants to lose ALOT of money and subscribers.

537599CA-F21E-4705-B923-BAEE4817F27A.jpeg.jpg

Ps someone send Becky this. *kIsSeS!!*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

LuLu17

Literally I know this has been said before, but Sean is dull as fuck.. “Aye” “Ayee” *Twitch* “Aye” o_O

• Haha

Marie95

Was the Amber scandal on the first thread? I was thinking back to it and wondering how long I've been reading these threads. It feels like yesterday yet we're on thread 12 already. Life was so much easier when Amber was here :')

I also looked and she made the original Sophia and Cinzia thread - and I replied to her! My new claim to fame - I spoke to Demi Donelly :love:🥰

I’m making a rave about post as she’s honestly my favourite YouTuber along with Elle Darby & Shane Dawson. I love how she encourages people to be themselves and isn’t afraid to say what she feels, and I also love her variety of videos. Anyone else watch / love demi?
I'm going through her comments and I love this girl. 'Im going to make a rave about post as she's my favourite youtuber' how the fuck does she not have a statue in Newcastle of her, she's the gift that keeps on giving

• Haha

Octopies

Chatty Member
Why does she keep saying her car will die soon or it’s on it’s way out / won’t last much longer just because it’s 10 years old?!

I’m driving round in a car from 2002, a 10 year old car would be an upgrade for me, what planet is she on that’s relatively new 😂

Dietcoke21

That weekly shop video has really annoyed me. Demi going 'mmhmm' after Sean says every single item in the grocery haul so probably over 20 times and then she judges everything he's picked as if she's the fucking queen of health!

catmiaow111

VIP Member
I actually cannot believe that Right Move approved that Ad? At so many points she was on the cusp of getting into something remotely helpful to first-time buyers and then hit us with a 'but I didn't get into that' or 'well it's something like that I'm not an expert'.

She's getting paid to make a video on it. Do your research! Find out the exact percentages for Help to Buy ISA (it's 25% Demi, hardly rocket science), provide information on the alternatives now that it is not possible to open one, for godsake don't just say things like 'well at the time thats what we were offered, things may have changed', they will have changed and the info she was giving was poor!

She said lenders will give 3x a salary but that isn't true - I swear the average is about 4.5x?

What about some information on the physical moving costs? I feel like the most basic 'how to' for first time buyers will talk about the ❗hidden costs❗ but it might be insightful if she could include details of hiring moving services (roughly...), setting up bills to the new address and such.

It was abundantly clear that she had done 0 preparation and research for the latest video and tbh I'm not at all surprised by that at this point from her, but it makes me question why anyone at RightMove though this was an acceptable video and representation of their company and services. If anything it makes me not want to use them haha

(also minor, but she was talking about how much money she could 'lend' and meant 'borrow'... pedantic I know but when it comes to giving advice on mortgages and stuff, you think she'd make a point to get it correct...)

Okay, rant over. Long story short - influencers and youtubers are bad but also the people sponsoring them are clearly just as bad for approving it...
Completely agree say they paid her £1000 for that video, she came across unknowledgeable and a complete idiot to be honest. It is embarrassing and makes me feel negatively about Right Move too!

zoxlouise

the comments she made about becky she's now deleted..... wonder how she's managed to convince her brother to do that

oh wait

its her fucking account lmao why did she ever blame him
the fact that she thought anyone would believe her pre-teen brother would care about youtube drama as well as comment about her boobs 🤣 she amazes me everyday

pinecones

Chatty Member
Hahahaa gotta admit it was me guys. Thought maybe it could slip under the radar and she might think it’s genuine, but we know the truth 🤣🤣

• Haha

pinecones

Chatty Member
As much as I don’t want Demi’s mental health to suffer due to all of this coming out, I can’t help but have no sympathy for her as she literally brought it on herself. Like others have said this thread was quite tame before she came on and stirred the pot.
She tried to direct the narrative to suit her and it backfired. People have slowly started to see the real her over the past couple of years and it’s purely down to her own shocking actions. She cannot say this site is bullying and damaging considering she herself came on and bad mouthed other people so there’s zero chance of her taking the high ground- there’s just no way to spin this to make herself look like a victim. I feel quite sorry for Blair actually because her and Demi seemed to be really good friends so for Demi to go behind her back and try and turn others against her is disgusting. Blair really seems like a sweet girl and it’s nice to see her thriving more than Demi ever will!

And as for selling her own teenage brother down the river trying to blame him? That’s actually vile behaviour and if she’s willing to do that to her own family then it just shows her lack of morals and dignity 🤢
Yep she’s happy to complain about tattle when everyone’s talking about her, but she loved being a tattler when she was amber! She’d still be on here now bitching away if she hadn’t been found out! Biggest hypocrite going

Macavity2

Chatty Member
She’s posted saying she’s uploading a new video now.

I’m putting my money on a ‘OMG POOR ME IM SAD MENTAL HEALTH’ video as a preemptive strike to discourage Becky from spilling the tea.

• Heart

Marie95

'Personally I think she’s stunning, these type of comments seem to come from pure jealously. I’d love to see your face compared to hers'

-
Demi Donelly 2019

I've been looking for new tattoo inspo, think this is it

Also the fact that she loves Shane Dawson? Like? Even before everything about him properly got dragged into public view, he was questionable at best
I don't know much about Shane, until about 6 months ago I thought he was the guy who made the 'Save Britney' youtube video. My friend since informed me who Shane really was and I kinda wish I was none the wiser:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
also just wanted to be clear I’m not exposing her address on tattle. she did that herself when she told everyone where she was moving to and showed a video of the outside of the house. 🤷🏻‍♀️

kbjhguih

VIP Member
Demi is not a nice person for doing that to her pals & brother; but maybe it's the sensitive side of me thinking about her mental state with all of this happening all at once all this time later... Like, I can see both sides... What she did was awful and her followers have a right to know esp if she isn't practicing what she preaches online with regards to hate etc... But personally messaging all her family at once seems a bit much? Like it seems too much of a personal attack to be from someone who doesn't know her? Who's invested in someone they don't know that much to do that? Seems a bit off - there's tattle then there's real life 🤷‍♀️
I think its one of them caught between a rock and a hard place kind of things.

I think she needs this push to get off of YouTube, and get a normal job. It's disgusting that she can do all of this and still rack up enough of a following (and money) for a massive house with dogs, a walk in wardrobe, office space and all the shite she hauls. If she did this in her work place, and spread vile things about her coworkers, then surely she'd be brought to the management for a chat?

But I also don't like her grandparents being caught up in it, I think her mum has the right to know considering she is involved indirectly with it being her son getting the blame, and in case it goes further. I think Demi needs to come out with it now before it spreads, a good honest apology now might be the difference between her losing her platform and keeping it.

flopsymopsy

VIP Member
imagine demi slagging off bambino herself. like it’s pure jealousy lmao i don’t care what she says Becky is hilarious and so gorg n the opposite of Demi🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart