Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Don’t know if anyone’s mentioned the absolutely embarrassing tiktoks she’s made recently, but this is screenshots from the one she put up yday.. also you can actually see her fanny slit through her pants
Her belly is literally rippling like a water bed.

View attachment 370484
Was her gift to herself a pair of testicles 🤢
It’s like having a second arse at the front. Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Ding123

How did they spend £170+ in Morrisons? My boyfriend and I are a similar age to them, big foodies so we always have full fridge and cupboard and we only spend £40 a week on our food shop! Are they thick?

Also please don't mention how they didn't know how to say 'pakora'. I'll scream.
Same here. It angered me when she said that they want to get it under £100. Like it’s a challenge. What planet do they live on.

We've seen the state of her home and unwashed tan. She's definitely spreading something when she goes around fingerings fingering it all.
Imagine shopping in Morrisons for vegan sausages and being oblivious that Demi the arse digger has been touching them before you picked them up. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Bubblegumblades

Chatty Member
I highly doubt she is on anything here. Her pupils are fairly dilated, not giant but she just doesn't seem the type.

She could have been sexually aroused as pupils direct when this happens and I do assume she was drunk and we all know we sometimes get frisky when drunk 🥴

A side note, my sons eyes get wildly dilated when he is tired. Genuinely looks like he has taken some proper good E's 🤣
I was going to say that pupils do dilate when you see something you are attracted to, maybe she saw a Greggs sausage roll off in the distance!

Saying that, from school pictures she seemed a bit overweight, then was ultra slim...maybe she was on diet pills. A friend's sister in law bought dodgy ones off the net and it was literally like she got high on them. I do know some were found to contain small amounts of amphetamines, adderall etc

• Haha
  • Wow

Macavity2

Chatty Member
I can’t understand how that’s supposed to be one days worth of ‘mess’ in her kitchen.
I cook two meals a day, from scratch, feed all my animals (5) in the kitchen and it has NEVER looked like that.
She literally goes in there to get a pre packaged sandwich and a ginsters pasty and it’s a shit tip.

• Haha

Sazife

I am actually so grossed out by that shop 🤢 not a single meals worth of stuff, both obese and lazy eaters. Who needs English muffins, tiger bread and the bagels in the cupboard I spied! They also chucked out so much food when they did the fridge clear out. It actually enrages me how much money they spend on shite they will Chuck out. Can’t say I’ve bought any of those products on a regular basis, cupcakes, Ice cream, fancy custard are all treats not part of a regular diet!

Reactions: 13
Bad angle, weird face, wonky boobs...she says they are the ones that don’t make the cut but that’s actually just her all the time? Her body is a mess for a young woman, she looks horribly unhealthy. Eat some veg and drink some water, your body will thank you.

BigMavis

VIP Member
I’m so conflicted 🙈 I just think there’s something creepy and over stepping the mark messaging the girls Gran.
I hear you and in normal circumstances would absolutely agree, but she involved a child and that child's parents had the right to know so they could offer appropriate support if it was brought to his attention. If this was all just about Demi then no I don't think it would have been right or fair to inform family about the situation. But think about it for a minute, clearly she sat down and concocted and planned the story about her brother. This wasn't all done on some whim. She could have just held her hands up and said sorry I've been caught out or even not have offered any explanation and left this site, but she chose to blame her brother/a child.

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
Literally came here to say that she looks like a right chav in her latest vlog. wtf are u wearing and how do you think that looks lovely??? Also these doggos hunny bun arent your kids, no matter how ya spin it. Poor little fuckers are stuck with you until dog services (cant remember the name of them internationally lol) come and take them away.

I can't believe i'm saying this but shaun's right, if you wanna do something just do it anyways ya don't need a resolution demi ,and lol at him low-key outting her "well ya wont do it anyways" fucking deaddd hahaha

loool the outfit again, it's mingin hun! "even if we're not doing anything cause of lockdown" eh?? wtf do u do rn girl you never leave ur gaff as is (unless its to break the rules) seriously what a muppet.

hashbrown123

Oh FFS she's doing an Elle Darby and using 'boyfriend" instead of fiance for views. You've been engaged for YEARS!!

Remember her christmas vlogs? He obviously doesn't want to shag her. Goes to bed early with an "headache" an all that
How could I forget the grinding on the rug 😂 it was truly painful to watch him ignoring her whilst being on his phone 😂😂

• Haha

Grumpyscotslady

I spend around £80 a week for two of us and I feel like that is too much. That's buying meat and fish! How can you spend £170 without buying tons of alcohol?!

Her hygiene really grinds my gears. Touching her face mask then fingering all of that food! If she did have Covid then she's passed it to the whole shop. Sorry if anyone here shops in a couple still, but this annoys me too. They could shop alone to reduce numbers in store and the queues to get in.

theodorable

Demi’s post replying to a comment is ridiculous. She can’t try and jump of the self love, body posi/acceptance band wagon. She has consistently lied about her size and weight (haul videos size 14-16, depop clothes 18-20), exaggerated her weight loss and now is clearly lying about how much she’s gained. It’s a contradiction in itself. If you love your body as it is and want to spread that positivity, great.. but you can’t also be ashamed of weight gain/clothing sizes/ edit your pics to make you look slimmer! Twat.

Attachments