Demi Donnelly #11 Picks her arse, relationships a farce. Pups 4 content, ideas are sparse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dancing around in a thong on instagram is now "inspirational". Wonder if they'd say the same if it was a slim girl doing it
She’s so brave xxxx remember she’s worked through out this pandemic xxxx our doodles is a key worker xxxx I think we should start clapping for her every Thursday

Reactions: 20
She probably will never lose weight because she likes being so ReLaTeAbLe

I guess it's one of the few things she's got going for her

Serious note though; she should get a proper bra fitting done and buy underwear that fits.

Reactions: 1
What the fuck does this even say?

Reactions: 33
Me and my partner look younger than those two and we’re in our thirties

it’s fair to say neither of them are aging well, she has more deep furrows in her face that a freshly ploughed field and he looks like Ellen Degeneres let herself go for a decade.

Reactions: 20
Oh my god I don’t think I’ll ever unsee him looking like Ellen now

And also to add why the hell does she think she looks young? Where has she got that from? She’s 24 you’re meant to look like that at that age Jesus Christ the lass is so bloody weird.

Reactions: 6
D E L U D E D

There’s a huge gap between how Demi sees Demi and how the rest of the world sees Demi.

In her mind, she’s this stylish attractive instagrammer. In reality, it’s Les Dennis with rat tail extensions in ill fitting pants that are cutting off circulation.

Reactions: 23
find it odd that someone who makes posts calling Demi “thick” can’t even string a coherent sentence together x
Come on now. We’re supportive of one another on here, whilst weve come together over a common interest of finding Demi ridiculous that doesn’t mean we are mean to our fellow tattlers. Pink has been on here a long time and even if she hadn’t she’s part of the team just like everyone who’s welcome on here (Apart from Demi and her fans lol) This is an outlet for many so please don’t shame anyone x

Reactions: 13
Just because that about the RSPCA didn't come across how I was trying to say it. Wow. Funny how you hardly got any post and only just started liking post when your account was made over a month ago

Reactions: 13
@misspiggy101 You can fuck clean off. Pink will be protected at all costs, she’s part of the Amber Wright smells of shite club and if you come on here trying to belittle her you can shove a Christmas tree right up your arse. Also, I think you’re Demi. And your user name is fitting because you are in fact a fucking pig Demi.

Reactions: 34
This made me howl. Written like a modern day Shakespeare xox

Reactions: 14
I don't pay much attention to Demi but when I'm having a bad day I come and check this thread because you all make me cry with laughter. Thanks hunnybuns

Reactions: 8
Fucking hell. Greasy beanbag has decided she can sing again.

you're oversinging everything and out of tune Demi, it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 10
Fucking hell. Greasy beanbag has decided she can sing again.

you're oversinging everything and out of tune Demi, it’s embarrassing.
I could just imagine her going on the x-factor then her mam storming on stage kicking off cos Simon Cowell told her she was shite.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.