Demi Donnelly #48 Kate's friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merry Christmas hunnybuns!! well done to @jj_finally

new thread just in time for the big day! Christmas that is, not their wedding…she’s engaged but doesn’t want to get married guys.

anyone want to recap?

can’t wait to see what Demi and Sean get eachother for Christmas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Bring on the home bargains, B&M, poundland.......shhhiiiiitttteeeeeee!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine if sean unwraps some pure tit from Poundland and that’s it, he snaps, tells Demi to get out and take the kids dogs
I'd have snapped last year when I opened the present containing condiments 😂
What is love? Baby don't hurt me, no more 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Carrying on from the last thread, I reckon she’d cheat too given half the chance. She loves the male attention from the chubby chasers on Instagram. Any bloke who shows her attention will feed her massive ego.

Reactions: 23
Imagine if sean unwraps some pure tit from Poundland and that’s it, he snaps, tells Demi to get out and take the kids dogs
Don't forget she's been shopping in charity shops for him. She has enough to buy a second house but buys loads do cheap tat for her family and friends.

Carrying on from the last thread, I reckon she’d cheat too given half the chance. She loves the male attention from the chubby chasers on Instagram. Any bloke who shows her attention will feed her massive ego.
She probably already has cheated on him. He probably just doesn't know that she has.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Merry Christmas hunnybuns & Jade's.

I personally can't wait to see what bottle of sauce Nana gets from Santa this year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Merry Christmas hunnybuns & Jade's.

I personally can't wait to see what bottle of sauce Nana gets from Santa this year.
Hope big bottle of reality sauce, the bleeping reality of being the doormat in his relationship for the rest of his life whilst he's with that great lump 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On the cheating talk.

I can 100% see Sean cheating if given the chance. Her however, I just don’t see her cheating. She is into him more than he is her

Reactions: 17
On the cheating talk.

I can 100% see Sean cheating if given the chance. Her however, I just don’t see her cheating. She is into him more than he is her
I agree that he definitely would cheat. I think she would if she would never get caught

Reactions: 6
I agree that he definitely would cheat. I think she would if she would never get caught
I think they both would cheat, she is only more likely to cheat because he gives her no attention and he would cheat as he hates her

Reactions: 11
I think they're both cheating already. She's been talking to guys via DM for sure and Sean's lurking on insta babes. That's kinda cheating even if nothing physical has happened. She'd find it hard if they broke up let's face it her content revolves around him, being a couple and their home. But I do think she's planting seeds that he's the bad guy so 2023 will be interesting. Men like Sean only move on when they've found someone else and Demi if you're reading that's the reality hunnybun. Merry Christmas 🎅

Reactions: 18
I think they both would cheat, she is only more likely to cheat because he gives her no attention and he would cheat as he hates her
She really does crave attention. You only have to look at his Instagram to realise he is looking at other women and seeing what options he has.

I think they're both cheating already. She's been talking to guys via DM for sure and Sean's lurking on insta babes. That's kinda cheating even if nothing physical has happened. She'd find it hard if they broke up let's face it her content revolves around him, being a couple and their home. But I do think she's planting seeds that he's the bad guy so 2023 will be interesting. Men like Sean only move on when they've found someone else and Demi if you're reading that's the reality hunnybun. Merry Christmas 🎅
They would be better off apart. She sucks the life out of him. I find it sad that she runs to here every day reading about herself.

Reactions: 9
Being with Sean gets her more positive feedback from her daft followers - childhood sweethearts, referred to as a little family etc. She’ll never leave him because of that alone. She’s so ugly weird looking and really overweight so not attractive in the slightest. She’ll have next to no chance getting someone else if they split. If it did happen she’ll have to think of new content which we know is impossible for her lacking brain - she’d just do the usual and copy Jess with the single person content

Reactions: 10
i hope you all have a fabulous christmas hunnybuns, with all the accidentally vegan Turkey and pigs in blankets and stella artois you could wish for 😘 🥂🎄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Imagine her letting on she's plant based vegan whatever she calls herself, and the smell of turkey and ham wafting all around. Jeepers she'd be in some tune 😂 hangry Demi at Christmas wouldn't be much craic. No wonder Sean goes to his folks.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine her letting on she's plant based vegan whatever she calls herself, and the smell of turkey and ham wafting all around. Jeepers she'd be in some tune 😂 hangry Demi at Christmas wouldn't be much craic. No wonder Sean goes to his folks.
I think her family know she's not really Vegan but his doesn't

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.