Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllTheBest2022

VIP Member
Has anyone seen Instagram from last night where Sean’s watching football, and she’s almost mocking him for getting into it? She squeals “it’s a fucking game I just don’t get you”. I really don’t know what he sees in her at all
From the same woman who basically had an orgasm over a bit of scrapbooking paper 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

mklanch

VIP Member
just saw this on facebook........ she got her rug cleaned....look at the state it was in. (probably from demi dry humping it)
1672425178693.png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

TigerShark

Chatty Member
New thread suggestion: Demi Donnelly #49 Came on to tattle to stick up for Brad, has diabetes just like her Dad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

lastpass

Her recent post caption is weird given Jess has just revealed her new boyfriend. “Strong and black just how I like them😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Superman1

Wow what the fuck they have been a couple for 10 years & never spent a Christmas Day together?? That absolutely screams dead relationship how can they carry on this Pretend life 😳 Bizarre!! Wanting to spend Christmas with her Mum & Nana instead of her long term partner at her big age! Says she’s stuck in her ways. Well Demi hun that’s what tends to happen when you become a real adult and move out 😂 If that was me, people close to me certainly my mum anyway, would say look what the fuck are you doing in this relationship 😂 Wake up it’s not happening is it. Jess says she will only not spend Christmas at her parents house when she has kids. Understandable. Demi on the other hand then says what if I never have kids I’ll always be at my mams. Well there you go 😂 imagine not wanting to spend Christmas Day with your partner 😭😭 can’t get my head around that. You think at their stage of relationship it would be a year with her family then a year with his. Glaringly obvious they absolutely cannot stand each others company and it’s purely habit

Reactions: 46

kbjhguih

VIP Member
She said she just decided not to binge eat over Christmas … surely that’s not how a binge eating disorder works?

• Haha
Reactions: 45

yyyyiiii

Chatty Member
Howling that she thinks fasting is having pancakes at 11am instead of breakfast. That honestly killed me

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Octopies

Chatty Member
I’m sure it’s been said before but I find the notion of cutting up books for ‘an aesthetic’ absolutely disgusting.

I’m a big book lover and of course there are books in a charity shop that may not interest you personally but what’s wrong with leaving them for someone else to read?

There are people all over the world denied access to books and she’s slicing them with scissors and slapping them into a scrapbook

It’s not even like she’s reading them first!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41