Delusive Angie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a coincidence Angie now has a new phone after “raising money to rescue dogs”

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Charlie said there was over £1k in the PayPal last night…..
I don’t believe for a second that any of the money raised will be donated.

It’s actually really concerning how naive people on TikTok are. Any mention of a charity and they’re all sending gifts/donating to PayPals. Makes absolutely no sense.

Reactions: 2
I don’t believe for a second that any of the money raised will be donated.

It’s actually really concerning how naive people on TikTok are. Any mention of a charity and they’re all sending gifts/donating to PayPals. Makes absolutely no sense.
Totally agree! They said they were raising it for a charity in which case just signpost people to the charity page where they can donate directly! If it’s the one I’m thinking of they would be so grateful for the support regardless of the amount but the viewers are 10000% being fleeced. I could never trust someone’s who’s pissed up 24/7, especially when it comes to money.

I'd never donate to a PayPal... People were donating a lot as well, did she actually raise awareness or just do a normal live and wanted people to donate?
She said she had 2 PayPals up, one for a phone and one for the charity. The phone one had a couple hundred donated maybe? Highly doubt people raised 1200 odd for the dogs and then 500 to 1000 for her phone 😅 I hope she's not plotted this as her next drama

Reactions: 1
Has she said she will post a receipt to show she has donated to the charity? I know someone else doing the same charity and any money goes directly to them.

I'd never donate to a PayPal... People were donating a lot as well, did she actually raise awareness or just do a normal live and wanted people to donate?
She said she had 2 PayPals up, one for a phone and one for the charity. The phone one had a couple hundred donated maybe? Highly doubt people raised 1200 odd for the dogs and then 500 to 1000 for her phone 😅 I hope she's not plotted this as her next drama
I don't get these people, a PayPal set up for a new phone ! I mean really, how embarrassing! You can pick up a cheap phone easily enough.

Have you all heard her, She is pushing people to gift and think about Jesus She is saying, it is unbelievable, she's saying we must give and I had to leave I cannot listen to that. She's flipped. We must get me to number one. I mean who is swallowing all this rubbish and doing as she asks?

Have you all heard her, She is pushing people to gift and think about Jesus She is saying, it is unbelievable, she's saying we must give and I had to leave I cannot listen to that. She's flipped. We must get me to number one. I mean who is swallowing all this rubbish and doing as she asks?
Absolutely bonkers. I left too. Not about having that shoved down my throat whilst blatantly joining the beg brigade!

It’s so weird how quickly she turns on people. As soon as someone goes live by themselves or says they’re doing the leaderboard she accuses them of using her and ‘clout chasing’. Very controlling.
---
That queen g is such an ass licker. Just told Angie that the world would be a better place if everyone was like her 🤣🤣🤣 Angie IS THE PROBLEM

Last edited:
Why is she now blaming everyone else for the getting naked in a clapper she did it of course someone was gonna record it and take the piss she's such an idiot

• Haha
What is happening in Ange live this morning? I can hear DG and Ricksta talking but not sure what they are talking about.

Never thought I’d say this and in general I don’t like Angie, but fair play to her her cover show for Miss Red had actually been good in places. She’s had good control over it and is letting people speak.
Although she’s just said she’s bored 😂

I preferred her this morning because she is not thanking people for the gifts constantly, I've sent her a few gifts and I do not mind one bit.

• Heart
It was nice to watch a live that wasn't dedicated to ass licking dg head to be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is J up Angies arse again ??

keep ya friends close, keep your enemies closer vibes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.