Delusive Angie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh she sounds a handful lol

Alex even knows American history 😂😂😂
When they did the racism debate he told a black woman he knows her history better than her and she should educate herself. The arrogance is outrageous.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Apparently she’s doing a debate on DHB 😆 because someone’s come in the box not even giving the proper facts 🙄

I think Angie's lost a lot of credibility after yesterday's so called debate. What I saw was let the same people in the boxes over and over to have a go at one man who was not allowed to speak. How's that a debate?

Reactions: 5
She was still online chatting tit at 2am with Alex she only had an hours break 3-4pm from 9am yesterday.

She was still online chatting tit at 2am with Alex she only had an hours break 3-4pm from 9am yesterday.
Alex seems to be Angies new handler. He’s constantly in her box and sends her WhatsApp messages while live to control her debates. What’s up with him, was he miss reds minion first? Has miss red sent him to control Angie?

He seems to have a lot of anger for women. He’s currently shouting at a mother of a disabled child who plays piano for going into Pearls live. Miss red is in the comments as usual.

Reactions: 2
Alex seems to be Angies new handler. He’s constantly in her box and sends her WhatsApp messages while live to control her debates. What’s up with him, was he miss reds minion first? Has miss red sent him to control Angie?

He seems to have a lot of anger for women. He’s currently shouting at a mother of a disabled child who plays piano for going into Pearls live. Miss red is in the comments as usual.
Yep im in that live watching him being his usual narc self. It's the lady who was on Miss Dreads live with her blind daughter singing
---
How has he always got a screen recording of everything, Get a life.
or a job

Reactions: 3

The funny thing is Alex and Angie used to HATE each other. He used to go in her box absolutely slating her. I’m surprised they’ve become such good friends. I get keep your enemy close vibes from him.

Reactions: 6
The funny thing is Alex and Angie used to HATE each other. He used to go in her box absolutely slating her. I’m surprised they’ve become such good friends. I get keep your enemy close vibes from him.
I get gaslighting clout chaser. Think he's deffo got a shady past

Reactions: 4
Hmmm.. I wonder if they (miss red and gang) have something on her. They seem to have more control over her than nanny Gee.

Anytime angie says something that could be seen as critical of miss red or put her in trouble, J or Alex get in the box or comment to tell her to check WhatsApp. Angie quickly changes her tune. 👀

Reactions: 3
Angie just said in her life, It's only slander if it's not true. She is talking about Frenchie but would that not also apply to last night and DHB?

Reactions: 4
Has she spoken about Alex today gaslighting that blind girls mum this morning?
Angie and her google law degree again 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Alex was missed today in Angie's live. Is there something going on between these two.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.