Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluepop

VIP Member
So other people can’t do debates because that’s what Angie does, yet Angie is allowed to rip off other peoples ideas. 🙄🙄
She’s very much one rule for her and another for everyone else 🙃
---
The fact that she “no longer supports” diandro is proof that she doesn’t actually have her own opinions she just goes with the opinion that she thinks will bring in the most attention. What a sad little life Angie

Reactions: 9

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
Surprise surprise, Angie’s defending the abuser Diadro on live right now. All for the clout. Sick of her bringing up that man who killed himself to win her arguments.
For someone that gets so offended when people say she is part of PLM, she doesn't do much to prove those rumours wrong...

• Heart

josiejo77

Chatty Member
What age is this mother Teresa he comes across very hinged and completely obsessed with anjoe I thought Alex was bad enough also Alex is apparently doing a protest outside anjies house how would he do that he can’t show his face on camera so he ain’t rocking up in the flesh is he lol

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
The evidence is like to see is why she can’t get a bloody job ! Is she in receipt of benefits etc ? Because if she can carry on all day on live, then I see no reason why she shouldn’t be made to get a job !!
I’d like to see evidence of what she spent that 800quid on! 😂😂

muggedoff

Surprise surprise, Angie’s defending the abuser Diadro on live right now. All for the clout. Sick of her bringing up that man who killed himself to win her arguments.

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Apparently he lives in a 2 bed house with 5 other people 😂 He won’t come on the camera as he is clearly obese and looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp!
Someone must know this piece of shit! He needs bringing out in the open there are serious red flags with Pigham!
He is fucking vile to Angie while hiding behind a green screen 🚩🚩🚩🚩
Every time she is having a down day he fires up a live and trolls her
Miss Red supports bullying get her off the app as well 😡

• Heart

muggedoff

She’s live, drunk, ranting about the hate train for Diadro. She’s subscribed to his channel and will be in his box battles soon.

She’s saying Diadro is the real victim here lol. Not the women he’s abused or the teen girls he texts. Bringing up Caroline flack and inquisitors suicides to support her argument.

Why does she love sticking up for wronguns and saying there’s no evidence (when there is)?
---
God she’s such a victim! Sick of her saying she could end her life because of the tiktok hate mob. Shut up, log out of tiktok and get help for your alcoholism.

Last edited:
  • Heart

ohdoris

VIP Member
For someone that gets so offended when people say she is part of PLM, she doesn't do much to prove those rumours wrong...
Exactly 👏

The amount of people in the comments on Miss Reds live saying “well 16 is legal is sickening”. They need locking up! 16 is not legal for a 40 year old man to take advantage of them. I have two girls & it absolutely terrifies me that grown adults have this opinion towards teenage girls.

• Heart

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Tam is zavvii’s bulldog that’s why she’s going for Angie & Lynz. They upset Tams crush 😂
For someone that’s only just got her kids back from SS you would think they would be her priority 😏
Oh not forgetting her taking money off a pedalo!

JustADiamond

I like how she didn’t have enough evidence to find him guilty but then declared she thought he was innocent and the girl had set him up 🤷🏻‍♀️ ok DI Ang…

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Police must be so sick of the Tik Tok bullshit now. Countless hours wasted for twats on the app.
---
And now paramedics time being wasted it seems. FFS 🙄

Do you know who I hope is the next MT fucking sheryl 😫 she’s definitely a if you’ve been Tenerife she’s been to elevenerife type of person 🙄

• Haha

c.tingz

VIP Member
Anyone else thinking that Ms pineapple is a CUNT ??

she thinks she’s gods gift and it’s all ME ME ME

• Haha

Bluepop

VIP Member
Yeah she reckons he’s a disgusting wrongun now all because she didn’t get the attention/clout off him that she wanted 🙄
1000000% so many people blowing smoke up her ass making her think that she’s better than she is. To people on TikTok she’ll always be the person that said she sleeps with her dog.

• Wow

LoXLo

VIP Member
Angie I suggest you refer back to what that brilliant officer told you a few days ago “get off it then” if you’re getting threatening messages get off the app simple, stop wasting police time you absolute cretin.

• Heart

Bluepop

VIP Member
Breaking news!

A bishop is taking legal action against Angie for defaming Aunt Sallie’s character.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha