Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Murder? Assault? Robbery? Sorry folks, you'll have to wait. Angie needs to see a female officer because people are "being mean" on Tik Tok 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12

c.tingz

VIP Member
Hi Angie !! Alex is a complete cockwobble and I can’t wait to sleep in my kingsize bed 🛌

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Bluepop

VIP Member
Thanks for bringing more attention to the thread Ánge 👋 hopefully the people that follow you will have a read and finally realise what kind of person you are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

LoXLo

VIP Member
Bloody hell Basement Brigham is hosting yet another live about Angie 🤦‍♀️ He just doesn’t stop! How is nobody calling him out, it’s fucking weird how obsessed he is. She’s clearly been drinking tonight and he just goads and goads.

• Wow
  • Haha

muggedoff

It’s 2am, Angie’s out of it and Alex is going on about the dangers of online banking. He clearly loves the sound of his own voice so why doesn’t he hold his own lives? The cult seem to enjoy his monologues.

Also if he’s actually in a relationship with a woman, I feel for her. Imagine wanting to spend time with your bf but he’s sat on tiktok live 24/7 with a random middle aged woman who’s always drunk.

• Haha

Bluepop

VIP Member
What the f*** that's insane. I heard one of the ladies saying she was skint but put some money on her TT to help him. All because they don't want Angie to be number one.
Imagine putting yourself in financial difficulty to send random weirdos that argue constantly on the internet gifts 🤦🏼‍♀️ TikTok take such a huge percentage also so there’s literally no point may as well withdraw it from a cash machine and burn it.

• Haha

c.tingz

VIP Member
All kicking off again in Angie’s 😂😂😂

J’s always quiet when it is, she’s one of these people that lights the match and walks away and watches from a distance

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Going to try and get a female officer out to her tonight???? Fuck me people get burgled and wait days for the police to show up

Bluepop

VIP Member
They’re still going on about the dark web
---
Now they’re saying her details were posted on Russian Omegle 🤣
---
Angie clearly saw it as an empty threat when Ben said he’d posted her details. All these people jumping in her box saying she could be sold, kidnapped etc are the ones that have caused the panic. Angies clearly realised that she can get attention from this so she’s running with it.

Since when are all these random women on TikTok dark web experts 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
The evidence is like to see is why she can’t get a bloody job ! Is she in receipt of benefits etc ? Because if she can carry on all day on live, then I see no reason why she shouldn’t be made to get a job !!

• Heart

tiktokspy

I don’t even like Angie but Brigham and co are the biggest freaks going. So bizarre they sit and rage at a random alcoholic on TikTok, just chill tf out 😂 most of them are meant to be parents as well, those poor fucking kids. Imagine coming home from school and seeing your mum screaming into a phone and being best mates with a green screen. If I had to deal with that when I was a kid i would’ve had childline on speed dial

• Heart

Bluepop

VIP Member
Angie is starting to look like one of the reasonable people in the situation 🤣 Alex, Pearl, Kelly, zavi etc are absolute weirdos.

• Haha

Feska

VIP Member
You forgot begging everyone to call 101 and report anything they have seen to back up her case but don’t mention she asked them too 🤣

She is shitting bricks
Considering how hard Tam has worked to get her children back you would think she would keep a low profile and keep her big mouth shut. All their behaviour is disgraceful and highly embarrassing

c.tingz

VIP Member
Is Nanny G some sort of person therapist for Angie ??

the way she talks, just sounds so patronising and pisses me off
---
And

Gueen Q is getting ripped into because of her attitude and the way she acts

Last edited:
Reactions: 10